What Flavor Are You?

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I switch from tobaccos to fruits in my rotation. I really like Alien Visions Gorilla Juice, Ahlusions Smooth Criminal is off the chain good too. For fruits, anything Highbrow,(Peach Tymbra is juicy peach x20) Vapor Craft has a good blueberry,(one of the few I have liked) Indie GoGo. Their Watermelon is also good(Summer Daze)..oh gosh, way to many to count for fruits. lol

If you are a watermelon fan try fadora vapors its the real deal.

That's great to hear. I've got some Fadora on the way, and so far watermelon is by far the best juice I've tried, although I have about 10 new bottles, fruits and sweets, that haven't fully developed so I may like more once theyve steeped. So watermelon being my favorite in general, it should be REALLY my favorite once I get a taste of the Fador-a-fied Watermelon.

I've got dripping supplies on the way too that I got just for my Fadora stuff, I've also got birthday cake and grape I believe on the way, and canned peaches. I cant wait to get a chest full of Fadora.

Liability disclaimer: I was so excited about getting some good juice and seeing all those flavors, I was throwing so much in the cart I might have a few surprises as to what I ended up with, but I'm pretty sure on the watermelon and birthday cake. Whatever I didn't get will be in my next shipment which isn't far behind.

You can't go wrong, his juice is really truly good.

More then just taste, its the best vapor cloud w/o trying IMO, steeping makes it even better, you'll love it.

It kinda ruins ya for the others.. for me so far anyway.

I plan on getting way too much thus month as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I have many that I really like but ultimately my faves are an Atomic FireBall, Jungle Juice w/ a touch of menthol added and the strong coffees. Oh, and a strong citrus one that I have but can't remember the name. I am still trying out many flavors and am always on a quest for the really bold ones ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I started on coffee/tobacco flavors. Heavy juices got me off the analogs. I think I used them because my dad and older brother both used them. Dad gave me a 30ml of Voo Doo and a 15ml of Twisted Tobacco from Copper Creek when I bought my first set up. But as time goes on I find myself moving more towards the fruity/sweet juices. Especially with all these flavors that effectively recreate the flavors of my favorite childhood sweets!

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sadly after more than two years of exclusively vaping,  I am still on the quest for the perfect tobacco flavour.  But trying to find it is half the fun, no?  

can't help you with tobacco flavors , but I swear by coffee flavors----especially tiramisu/espresso and butterscotch espresso(my own of course), and yes, its all the fun.

• 5 months later...

I usually do a combination of fruit/dessert flavors, but I think i've found a flavor I can't live without at my local store.  I had already spent my limit before they showed it to me.  It's a hazelnut mixture that they call Pegasus white.  A bottle of it's coming home with me the next time I go to stock up!

• 1 year later...