Ban In California -- Updated

Thanks for keeping us updated Vacker1229. Wow a whole 9 senators voted on the bill. Everyone else must have been out celebrating Cinco de mayo. fun.gif

Thanks for keeping us updated Vacker1229. Wow a whole 9 senators voted on the bill. Everyone else must have been out celebrating Cinco de mayo. fun.gif

Hmmm, excellent point OR they could have been in the parking lot smoking a cigarettepolice.gif

Hmmm, excellent point OR they could have been in the parking lot smoking a cigarettepolice.gif

hrhr.gif @ Vacker1229

cinco de mayo must have done a number on them. Im sure a few called in with hangov.....i mean - called in a little " under the weather "....ph34r.gif

I may be bitter - only because I have so much to do today, although a package with some vapin' goodies may arrive today. That might make it all better.

But seriously - only 9, that's pathetic imo.

hrhr.gif @ Vacker1229

cinco de mayo must have done a number on them. Im sure a few called in with hangov.....i mean - called in a little " under the weather "....ph34r.gif

I may be bitter - only because I have so much to do today, although a package with some vapin' goodies may arrive today. That might make it all better.

But seriously - only 9, that's pathetic imo.

9 is a pathetic number of Ayes, my issue with this entire bill is how it changed and got amended repeatedly. Of course these should not be sold to minors and that is just plain common sense. My worries are that this bill will be elaborated upon to ban all sales. They have their foot in the door so to speak.

that is true, Vacker. I share the same sentiments there, hopefully this "stepping stone" doesn't go any further.

This whole thing makes me want to wallbash.gif