Best E Liquid?

jacki09

Moved to Noobie Questions & Help. :)

There are a lot of great e-liquids out there.

Among my favorites are:

VaporTalk's - Dulcis, Midnight & Sweet Dawn

Vaperite's- Organic Banana Foster & Toffee

Just started vapping and wondering what were some good E liquids out there.

Been searching this one too. I'm trying to find differences (for direct drip) in the Propylene base and Veggie base (i think that's right?) I think the Polly base stuff is harder on the throat after vaping for a while but has better flavor quality over the smoother veggie base, I think? I've been vaping VT's reg tobacco and I think it;'s propylene based because it taste's fantastic, but my throat is a little raw from the past couple of days. PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong, I could use the insight!

Anyway, I'm gonna try to find a strong Tea flavor and something bold and nutty! Let me know if ya come up with something good!

p.s. The VaporTalk tobacco flavor is yummy!

Edited by Bigjim

I like the DIY approach to juice. Allows me to make subtle changes to the flavor to better suit my taste. But that being said I'd suggest trying some sample packs from a few different resellers until you have a good idea of what you like best, taste is just such a subjective thing.

one very fun option to try is MS.T's baker essentials. All her juices are made to order (read:fresh) and are of good quality. I really only have liked the bakery style juices and not as much for the fruits and mints.

http://www.mstsbakery.com/

I would recommend looking in the e-liquid review area of this forum for a nice selection of e-liquid suggestions.

http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/167-e-liquid-reviews-new/

After ordering from various vendors I have narrowed my preference to Rath Juice. It's proably the tastiest stuff out there. Comes in various different flavors. Personal favorites are English Tofee and Blueberry Pancake.

If you are not mixing your own, that's probably as yummy as it gets.

Thanks for the link burn, may be looking for some new flavoring soon. Took a quick glance and looks good.

My suppliers are vapor talk, liberty flights and rocky mountain vapor--not had a bad batch and good prices. That being said, I have yet to leave a flavor untouched by flavoring.

Taste is very subjective. I would start by finding vendors that offer sampler packs and/or sample sizes, so you can try a variety of flavors. Some of my favorite juice now, I would have never discovered without the samplers.

I know the VT Store has a great sample pack (although it shows it's out of stock atm). Also, Nhaler had quite a few flavors and offered sample sizes. As Sivlar suggested, I also have a vote for Rath Juice - they have some of the wildest flavors I've come across - Waffle, Blueberry Pancake, Mtn. Dew, etc...lot's to choose from!

Also, as mentioned, DIY is also a great way to find some flavors you enjoy. happy.gif

To make this simple, the best e liquid I have ever tried is a secret mixture of:

Puresmoker Blueberry

Electro Juice Lemon Drop

I add a few of my touches, mix it up and that makes for an outrageous Blueberry Lemon Drop e liquid.

Sample packs at wordup...lots of options

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/e-lquid-Variety-Pack-e-lquid-Variety-Pack.htm

http://www.shop.wordupecig.com/E-liquid-Variety-Pack-2-E-liquid-Variety-Pack-2.htm

Oooh reading this thread is making my mouth water... So many tastey flavors being discussed here :D

The Creme de Menthe from ElectroJuice is delicioso! SO many exquisit flavors to choose from it's mind boggling...

Oooh reading this thread is making my mouth water... So many tastey flavors being discussed here :D

The Creme de Menthe from ElectroJuice is delicioso! SO many exquisit flavors to choose from it's mind boggling...

The bottom drawer of my refridg is dedicated to all my various flavors, every time I turn around, I find a new one I need to try.

So far i have to say my go to juice is www.Bombdropsvapor.com all usa made and made to order any custom mix and freeshipping he is a great person and i love his juice only person i buy from now should give it a try

At first I was purchasing liquids where the flavors were ones I knew I would really enjoy.

Then I started getting adventurous. Oh yea.. I totally did. I started choosing liquids where I had absolutely no clue

what the outcome of whether or not I liked it would be (which so far has been going well.. no gross liquids yet!)

However, so far the only ones I have tried are fruit flavor liquids (i.e. strawberry, lemon, etc.)

How realistic tasting are the...hmm.. how to word this..

How do other non-fruit liquids taste? (i.e. cofee, licorice, etc.) Are they pretty realistic tasting? (there we go)

The coffee flavors are pretty good, a bit more like coffee flavored candies, but very yummy--especially when mixed with other flavors.

I love mixing and matching flavors....

The best part is trying new flavors--the 5-or 10ml sizes are great for trying new stuff.

Happy vaping

I've been loving the Caramel Apple 12mg from Tasty Vapor in my Tornado. The flavor is incredible. I don't know how they do it, but you first get the buttery caramel and at the end, you get the tanginess of the apple. Good stuff!

Just started vapping and wondering what were some good E liquids out there.

Tasty Vapors is a good vendor with 4 oz doublers for only $15 and very tasty vapors but I recently tried Datsvapor and they are amazing. I think they are my new and best juice vendor.unworthy.gif