What Is Your Voltage Level?

Check out how you stack up to everyone else's voltage level!

(Exclude LRAs as higher voltage, they are considered 3.7v here)

Edited by SickDripzz

My 3 current favorites are the Nomad which is 3.7v, Little Gem which is variable voltage-3.7-6v and my favorite is my VP-PT at 4.9v.

5V for my seems to be just the right amount, however there are times when 6 is needed.

Great poll

Happy vaping

Well I guess May is poll month :D Excellent idea SickDrippz. My usual day is waking up with 6V, vaping 3.7V at work and it's 5-6V at night. thumbsup.gif

I agree this is a great poll. I would have added LR attys as an option but admittedly, they are not that widespread...yet. They are technically 3.7 but the end result is closer to HV. The other tricky part is that I suspect that some do not know they are at less than 3.7v, under load. I thought that stock 510s were 3.7 but they really are not. Anyhow, this is a great idea for a poll.

Now that Chris has already named his baby so that poll is gone, perhaps we can name his next liquid offering through a poll! =)

Edited by Burn

I like 3.7 to 4 volts.I mostly use a Kissbox Passthrough which has the inline battery,all my mods are 3.7 volts even the ones with two 10440's they are in parallel.

Well I guess May is poll month :D Excellent idea SickDrippz. My usual day is waking up with 6V, vaping 3.7V at work and it's 5-6V at night. thumbsup.gif

I have similar habits. I use a higher voltage for that first dose in the morning. I usually back down to 3.7 when I'm on the go and at work, and use the 6 volt generally in the evenings when im at the computer doing homework!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

I voted for 5 volts but more often than not I use a twist or spinner somewhere in the low to high 4 range. 5v is nice for some of my stuff or else it goes lower.

I have gotten to where I never go above 4v unless its a tobacco flavor. I have even sidelined my Spinner 1300mah to use with my KPT at home and when vaping my Tobacco flavor. I find I prefer my stock Ego batteries for all other flavors and I think they burn about 3.5-3.7v. I especially like the taste I get from the 2 Ego minis 400mah I just received.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...