For You Flashlight Freaks

Man, I had to subscribe to this forum just now because I guess I don't get by here often enough to get hold of all the fun you're having! I'll catch up here directly.

Meanwhile, I just saw this and had to let any of you folks with flashlight fetishes and big bank accounts in on this bad boy. Holy crap, this made me wish I'd won the lottery yesterday like I was supposed to. And I'm not even that big a flashlight nut (just a minor one).

Olight SR90 2200 Lumens SST-90

There's a local battery store that sells OLights in my area. They can order from Tenergy and that's how i was able to buy some 14500s and 123s and charger from a store rather than online. OLight seems to be a cool brand, they have lights that use 14500, 123 and 18650. That makes their lights compatible with my vaping batteries. There's a couple of models that uses the 16340 or rcr123a batteries that I want to take a look at.

Holy crap! It uses 6 - 18650s? How does that work? Or does it come with six batteries? These lights are one of these things that I'd like to have but don't really need!

I'm confused... where does the atty go? :harhar:

Brian, you can't tell me that you weren't thinking how to mod that too. robo.gif

Vegas, I know exactly how you feel. I want that! Sigh. :D

There's a local battery store that sells OLights in my area. They can order from Tenergy and that's how i was able to buy some 14500s and 123s and charger from a store rather than online. OLight seems to be a cool brand, they have lights that use 14500, 123 and 18650. That makes their lights compatible with my vaping batteries. There's a couple of models that uses the 16340 or rcr123a batteries that I want to take a look at.

Holy crap! It uses 6 - 18650s? How does that work? Or does it come with six batteries? These lights are one of these things that I'd like to have but don't really need!

Wow man, I never thought of asking our local batt shop about ordering stuff. They're awful pricey though, I hate going in there. It's only for those special batteries you didn't know they even made, as far as I've been concerned. Anyway I'd sure like to see some OLight stuff in person, it looks top notch from what I saw. You have a nice battery store! Keep me on your Christmas list. :D

Oh, I did notice that GoingGear has CR123 battery cases. I've been wishing for one of those all along. Might have to buy 'something else' though to justify that small purchase. :)

Edited by ddavelarsen

That's one hell of a flashlight. Wonder how long before someone tries to turn it into a mod?

Oh, gimme a couple days... :D Just kidding, but that was like the second thing I thought when I saw that bad boy light up.

Wow man, I never thought of asking our local batt shop about ordering stuff. They're awful pricey though, I hate going in there. It's only for those special batteries you didn't know they even made, as far as I've been concerned. Anyway I'd sure like to see some OLight stuff in person, it looks top notch from what I saw. You have a nice battery store! Keep me on your Christmas list. :D

Oh, I did notice that GoingGear has CR123 battery cases. I've been wishing for one of those all along. Might have to buy 'something else' though to justify that small purchase. :)

It's not a Batteries Plus store, its just a privately owned battery store. If I had the capital to open up a vaping gear storefront, It'd have to be near or next to that store! I could just send ppl over there for batteries. Next time I go in there I'm going to ask if he has one of these bad boys in the back! Just watched the video. The strobe would make an excellent self defense stun device at night! You could hit em with the strobe then clock em on the head with the heft of that flashlight! Now i want one!

All I can say is ---It must be a guy thing !!!!

Could be. Big powerful stuff for big boys. innocent.gif

Tektronik, that's thinking through the box! And Chris when you get one, you'll have to throw a party so we can all come play with it... :D