Create Vapor Url Contest

NeRo9k

This could be awhile if he has to verify that all 800 are really words of the english language.

hahahaha i was totally kidding! i had like 2 words create and vapor...

WOW, that took a long time. I started checking the lists with the most words right after I made that first post; and, to think I had wanted to do other stuff tonight! This really came down the the wire. I hope I didn't make any mistakes, but the winner is Resa with 287 words!!! I literally imported the list in word and every word that came up with an underline I looked up online. 3 different dictionary sites, google define, and a couple other places. I didn't want to make any mistakes since there were two other people really close. The words that I removed from Resa, I also removed from the other two as to not be bias or forget what words I removed.

1st Resa with 287 words

2nd jeffb with 285 words

3rd Vacker1229 with 279 words

Resa, please PM your shipping details and which products you want.

Since jeffb and Vacker1229 were so close I'm also going to throw some free Juice their way! 3 bottles of Juice for you two as well. Please PM your juice choices along with your shipping info.

Thanks everyone for playing the Create Vapor word game! There was some really creative words people came up with. There will be more contests to come in the future, sorry if you didn't win this time!

I am sitting here trying to figure out how you guys got that many when I go back to look at the post I read it wrong. I thought it was only 4 letter words lmao!!!!!!!!! When you got my entry I wonder what you thought lol~Guess I read it twice next time!!!! :blush::blush::blush:

Edited by sensay

Oh wow! I totally blew off hours of study time today to do that (anything to get out of homework) but I honestly didn't think I had a chance.

I just got home from class & I'm lazing in bed posting from my phone but I'll PM as soon as I get back on PC

*insert happy dance here*

Edited by Resa