Create Vapor Url Contest

NeRo9k

I will be running a contest today and the winner will receive one of our starter kits (DSE510/801/901) excluding the Janty Stick. Also included are 5 bottles of Juice - Any flavor and any strength!

Here's the way this will work. Take www.createvapor.com, using the letters from this URL (not www and com), make as many four(4) letter or more English dictionary words you possibly can and post in this thread. There will be a time limit on this contest; you have until tonight at 7CST (8EST) to put in your answer.

Forum rules apply. No profanity nor obscenities.

* Of course, spelling counts.

* One entry per person

Good luck all and happy spelling!

I will be running a contest today and the winner will receive one of our starter kits (DSE510/801/901) excluding the Janty Stick. Also included are 5 bottles of Juice - Any flavor and any strength!

Here's the way this will work. Take www.createvapor.com, using the letters from this URL (not www and com), make as many four(4) letter or more English dictionary words you possibly can and post in this thread. There will be a time limit on this contest; you have until tonight at 7CST (8EST) to put in your answer.

* One entry per person

How should we do this so nobody else sees our answers?

Here's the way this will work. Take www.createvapor.com, using the letters from this URL (not www and com), make as many four(4) letter or more English dictionary words you possibly can and send me a PM. After you send a PM please post in the thread saying that you sent me the words. There will be a time limit on this contest; you have until tonight at 7CST (8EST) to put in your answer.

* One entry per person