Tornado!

Resa

My multipack of Tornado batteries came today and I have a couple happily charging. I did pop one of my 510 cartos on & gave it a quick vape, I couldn't wait, lol.

I'm wondering, does anyone here know if the cone can be used if you're using a cartomizer? I really like the look of the cone, but they look like they might be too tall to use that way. I don't want to order any if they won't work for me.

I might be in trouble here, this thing is awesome! I think the next time I send out an order I need to include some low or no nic juice so I don't make myself sick... lol

Thanks for the reply Brian, I may go ahead and order 1 cone and see how it works out :)

Hi Resa,

I know what you mean about the low nic juice,I had to get some for my redneck 5v.

I don't have the tornEgo (yet)but I did read that if the cartos are too low for you

you can use the charger extender with the carto to make it a bit taller

congrats and good luck,and keep us posted on how well it works for ya

Since terijo has went mum on us :animier:

Let us know how the carto's do with the tornado.

Want to try them myself and would like your opinion.

I'm using cartomizers I purchased from Heavengifts. They're snug around the cone but I have no problems at all using them, they're plenty long enough. Love the RY4 cartos!

Very glad you are enjoying you tornado. It's great when you find a piece of equipment that makes you want to shout to the world

"VAPING IS WONDERFUL"

have you tried diluting some of your liquids??

can use PG--I use glycerine from the cake isle at a local craft shop.

or you can use VG--I got that at strictly ejuice(they also carry PG)-- https://strictlyejuice.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_57&zenid=vvj4rbi6larla4f23kue3qahd1

The PG and VG do not contain nicotine and are great for decreasing the nicotine strength of premixed.

the draw back is it can also decrease the flavor.

if you are feeling adventurous--you can add flavoring do boost the flavors or create your own.

Personally, I love Flavour Art flavoring-- http://www.liberty-flights.com/product.asp?id=15 (unfortunately the stock is pretty low right now. )

You can also use Lorann flavoring--I found some at walmart, just want to avoid oils.

Happy Vaping

Yesterday, a work day, my new tornado battery lasted me 16 hrs... that's an hour and a half driving time, an hour lunch/breaks, and 13 1/2 hrs of vaping between dinner and shopping. I put the carto on at 5am and it finally blinked out on me shortly after 9pm while I was watching tv. I'm impressed!

I decided to be harsh with the second one today, I got almost 7 hrs of pretty much constant vaping off it before it died out. Vapor production only fell off right at the very end, I'd say about half an hour before it died out. IMO it works great with the cartomizers, but since I've never used any thing other than cartos, I really can't make a comparison.

I haven't tries the cartos yet, somewhere on my list of things on need to order. Glad things are working so well for you. vaping really is a great adventure.

Happy vaping

Using the 510 cartos with ego/tornado u got 4 options

1. use the ego with no cone with 510 carto works fine.

2. use ego with cone an 510 carto works better as far as the draw an vapor goes, but there is a little room place lips get good draw, as there is only 1/2 exposed from cone.

3. use the ego with the little 1 inch extension comes with the 510 charger, that's used charge battery from the wall plug,, screw that on battery end then screw 510 carto onto that, place cone back, now you got full ego coned with bout 2inches of clearance now..

4. use the method i do same as method no.2, but i add a soft rubber flat tip from an 801 cartridge to mine works awesomely, fits like a glove,,,pull the rubber tip from a 801 cartridge, place on end of 510 carto, they fit real tight first 1 or 2 times , but after that they are a breeze to replace off and on, love the rubber flat tips, can use the flat tips on any 510 cartos or cartridges hope this helps :thumbsup:

Brian

Edited by cmdryker