Let Me See Your Junk

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Fritchard, I took this pic a couple days after your thread but just now got around to getting it ready. I'm pretty slack sometimes. Worst thing is, I've added a bunch of stuff since this shot. Oh well, you get the picture. :)

DIY2.jpg

Hey Fritchard, I took this pic a couple days after your thread but just now got around to getting it ready. I'm pretty slack sometimes. Worst thing is, I've added a bunch of stuff since this shot. Oh well, you get the picture. :)

DIY2.jpg

Wow, impressive! I had no idea Lorann had huge bottles like that

Man I dig these pictures! That's a nice collection of stuff Smy. What are the white bottles in front? And I've never seen nice droppers like that in the Lorann's, very classy.

Now I want to see kitsune's! <hint> The best part of this is getting to see what others are using. I have a lot of bottles of stuff but many of them don't get used anymore. That's the experimentation stage of DIY, huh? When I find a flavor that I like and know I'm going to use more in the future, I go ahead and buy a large bottle. It really saves money and frustration. I keep finding more flavors that I know I'm going to use; PA chocolate for example, and FA Mellow Sunset. Another nice thing is that when you order a larger bottle of a favored flavor (:)), you can use the original smaller bottle to store with your kit, just refilling as needed. Works for me anyway.

Good stuff, I hope it keeps coming.

Thanks man!

The white bottles in front are from Juicy Vapor. I love the style of them but they can be a pain because you cant see when your running out.

A neat tip for the LorAnn's...... if any of you have a Hobby Lobby near you they sell LorAnn and also have these 5 packs of dropper tips for them. WELL worth the few dollars they charge for a 5 pack!

Thanks man!

The white bottles in front are from Juicy Vapor. I love the style of them but they can be a pain because you cant see when your running out.

A neat tip for the LorAnn's...... if any of you have a Hobby Lobby near you they sell LorAnn and also have these 5 packs of dropper tips for them. WELL worth the few dollars they charge for a 5 pack!

Great, I'll go check that out! Bought my first Lorann's at Hobby Lobby, so I bet they'll have the droppers too. Thanks!

And I know what you mean about not being able to see the liquid level in opaque bottles. I almost bought some like that once and then realized exactly what you mentioned. Do you like the Juicy Vapor flavors? Which do you use?

I'm just starting out on my mixing adventure so my stock looks nothing like the previous ones. You guys inspire me. :)

:D Careful Jeff - it won't take long until you have little bottles rolling all over the top of your desk, dropping on the floor and finding yourself unable to locate that one thing you really need right now! I recently bought what I thought was going to be a very spacious tackle box, with little drawers in it and all kinds of neat sorting boxes and stuff. It was huge! And about half the size I need... :D So careful how inspired you get! Or just go ahead and find a big cabinet or something with lots of little spaces for organizing your stuff. And some big spaces for the big bottles of stuff. And a place for all the pipettes and syringes and bottle caps and paper towels and storage/mixing bottles you'll need. And. And. And. Whew.

heres a couple pics--since I took these pics, I have collected a fair bit more liquid, a Nomad, a Little Gem and a few various bits and pieces.

I'll try to take some new pics tomorrow.

Happy Vaping

post-1300-127362393415_thumb.jpg

post-1300-127362394808_thumb.jpg

post-1300-127362393415_thumb.jpg

post-1300-127362394808_thumb.jpg

I keep trying to find ways to keep my obsession contained !!!

I have the greatest respect for tattooists---Just received my first tattoo after years of painful indecision. My Daughter drew this one for me--I couldn't imagine any better art permanently placed on my body.

will try to post a pic--currently won't let me attach.

Edited by kitsune

Matches my personality--I can never figure out what I want to be--however the wolf and dragon always keep popping up in my life. I didn't give my daughter a clue as to what I wanted and thats what she came up with. Born the year of the dragon with a wolfs spirit....

and a bit of vaping pack rat--can't throw anything away!!!

Note: The dragon is "vapor", to celebrate my upcoming 1 year being tobacco free.

That's awesome! It's great when people apply meaning to their body art. Too many don't, be enough do to make it interesting. Not to take this too far off topic, but on the 29th my wife, sister, brother and I are taking over our favored tattoo shop for the evening. It's a tat bonding evening. :)

My wife is getting a Sanskrit "om" centered in a lotus on the back of her neck (first tat), sister is getting a Celtic triangle/knot to symbolize us siblings, brother getting a raven on his side - counter the prepared-for-life sybolism on his opposite side - and I'm getting the Falling Horse from Lascaux around my left calf.

I don't know anyone else who likes cave art the way I do, but it's defined my recreational education for a decade or more. I certainly have done all the reading for a Ph D in anthropology, just haven't done any research to earn a degree. :D Anyway, most of my limited ink is cave art; the horse wrapped around my calf is surely going to be my ultimate tat. I can't think of a more appropriate image -- and placement for it -- than that. I don't know that I'd ever be able to top it, so I might just stop with that one. (Right.**)

Okay, I'll shut up. You can probably tell I'm really psyched about our family ink evening. We're all going to come out of there very close and have a bond that will never be broken. Cool.

**One idea that's started to get some traction is to do a 'realistic' replication of the Shaft scene from Lascaux. It has all kinds of paleolithic weirdness going on - hunting accident, myth, shamanizm - it must have had incredible connotations for the people of the time, meaning we can never know. But it's so evocative in my mind that I think I want to do some kind homage to it someday. So, maybe I will get another tattoo eventually. ;)

Sorry to get so far off here but kitsune's cool work just made me get all excited again.

Very Nice set up going there. Definitely have the mixing bug.... the beakers are a very nice touch !!!!

PS: Dave, Love the family tattoo bonding, Makes it so much more meaningful, You'll have to post some pics....

post-1601-127368631199_thumb.jpg

Not everything in that pic, but a good portion of it, I took this when I was awaiting my shipment of 500ml worth of nic base.

WooHoo! Great pic GDub! I dig all that cool stuff! Like kitsune, I dig the lab gear. I bought a couple small graduated cylinders before I started, haven't used them yet and by the time I think I'm going to want to I'm gonna need bigger ones. Live and learn, eh? Looks great!

Kitsune, I'll take pics after everything's healed and post in the Lounge. The thing about mine though, is that you won't be able to see the whole thing at once - just like the painting in the cave... ;)

trying to post pic....

I still can't seem to figure out how to post a pic on a thread, I'll just put it in the gallery.

Edited by Mike