Tw Low Ohm Attys

I recently purchased a couple of low ohm attys from Totally Wicked. They both have a very tight draw to me. Almost to the point of having to inhale too hard. I have other low ohm attys from Nhaler and the draw on those is much looser.

I would like to hear from others that bought the TW attys and see if its common for the TW attys to have a very tight draw.

Edited by jeffb
Grammar :)

That is one of the complaints I had heard about TW attys in general... sometimes the attys are real hard to draw on. I've heard people say that one time they atty's are fine, and the next time they get those hard to draw ones.

I hope nana doesn't see this. :sofa:

Have you tried all 20 attys you bought from TW? laugh.gif

Ijust got my first TW lr attys and am disappointed. They work but the draw is tight and the vapor production is similar to a regular atty. They do not come close to the vaping experience I get when using an nhaler lr atty. I thought I would take advantage of TW sale on the attys but am letdown. I will order all future lr attys from Nhaler-even though they cost slightly more-its worth the extra cost to obtain that vaping sweetspot the attys provide.

First of all...you can't hide that way, Brian. I did see it. :harhar:

Second...I just ordered 5 of their LR attys. I'm really hoping I won't be disappointed. Really and truly hoping. Seriously hoping.

I had two of the LR attys from NHaler and just loved them, but one quit on me after only 3 days and the second one quit me on me after only one day. I have since learned that this problem seems to be occurring with the eGo and that it might be because of using the cone. I decided to take a chance and order some more and try them without the cone. Now this. Hmmmm.

I'll be sure and let you know what I think of mine when they get here. Believe me, if I don't like them, you'll probably REALLY hear what I think of them. But that's not going to happen. I am going to love them. They will not have too tight of draw. They will produce huge amounts of vapor, just like the ones I got from NHaler. I know this. It will happen. I am sure of it. Yes I am. Right?

:|

First of all...you can't hide that way, Brian. I did see it. :harhar:

Second...I just ordered 5 of their LR attys. I'm really hoping I won't be disappointed. Really and truly hoping. Seriously hoping.

I had two of the LR attys from NHaler and just loved them, but one quit on me after only 3 days and the second one quit me on me after only one day. I have since learned that this problem seems to be occurring with the eGo and that it might be because of using the cone. I decided to take a chance and order some more and try them without the cone. Now this. Hmmmm.

I'll be sure and let you know what I think of mine when they get here. Believe me, if I don't like them, you'll probably REALLY hear what I think of them. But that's not going to happen. I am going to love them. They will not have too tight of draw. They will produce huge amounts of vapor, just like the ones I got from NHaler. I know this. It will happen. I am sure of it. Yes I am. Right?

:|

Right-o nana! thumbsup.gif They're going to be great. Just like Mark's.

I recently purchased a couple of low ohm attys from Totally Wicked. They both have a very tight draw to me. Almost to the point of having to inhale too hard. I have other low ohm attys from Nhaler and the draw on those is much looser.

I would like to hear from others that bought the TW attys and see if its common for the TW attys to have a very tight draw.

3 of mine are in the mail... the mailroom opens at 12:00pm... I'll be reporting shortly.

Mine just arrived today and yes, it is surely tighter but I am not sure if it is "too tight". I have a bad habit of trying to take "bong hits" off a PV so this actually slowed me down a bit.

I noticed that 3 drops on this atty doesn't last as long as a standard but that is to be expected. The payoff is well worth it. The extra vapor is very noticeable and the taste did not change nearly as much as I expected. 18MG homebrew: (patinum ice,55/25 PG/VG and 20% Tiramisu from Decadent Vapours. Taste held up nicely although it is about 15% weaker flavor. going to make a new batch with 5 or 7.5% flavor increase.

LR on an ego, quite impressed during the first hour.

So after using my TW LRAs for a couple days I have found them to be different than the NHALER LRAs in a few ways. These TW LRAs take longer to break in, have less oral and atomizer vapor production, and I would say the draw is a bit tighter but not too tight. I also do not use any of my LRAs with my Tornado cover cone... I found too much intake resistance from the get go.