Looking For The Best Mod

I just started vaping and have not touched a cigarette in over a month, I am looking for something better than the starter kit i bought. From the research I have been doing it seems the Silver Bullet is the best thing on the market I'm about to purchase one and was wondering if there is something better or is the silver bullet a great buy?

The Silver Bullet is a great buy, has a great reputation and is well built. It is able to do 3.7 & 6 volts. They are also coming out with a passthrough attachment soon. You couldn't go wrong if you bought one IMHO.

I don't have a bullet but people seem to like them. If you are new to vaping, I would say any of the VaprLife products would be a great start. For portability the VP2 is my fav. I have lots of PVs and it's my go-to unit every time. I have a VP-PT passthrough also from VaprLife and it is fantastic! Most of the folks on here have one and you can't go wrong with it either.

But if you are ready for high voltage, either the Silver Bullet or Indugence seem to be the only ones that work all that well.

Good luck and happy shopping!

I absolutely love my Silver Bullet, but it's so big and heavy! The build quality is second to none, I could use it for self defense if I ever needed to, seriously the Silver Bullet is a beast. The button is perfect, nothing else comes close in my experience. Now all that said you could also get the Indulgence as Dr J. mentioned above. The Indulgence has a lot of options for a really low price, and it's not only a lot lighter than the Silver Bullet, it's quite a bit slimmer too. You can get the Indulgence with the USB passthrough option and the Extended 6V battery cup for something like $85 before shipping is added on to it. The switch is not nearly as nice as the SB but it comes with so many options for such a low price. If you're strapped for cash it's definitely worth a look.

I don't have a SB, but I do have the Indulgence. I like the button on the Indulgence - I happen to think it's great - but since I don't have the SB, I can't compare them. But the button is comfortable to me. The size of the SB is what kept me from getting it. But is the size doesn't bother you...

Brian has the SB, too, so maybe he'll weigh in on this for you, too.

I love my SB also. I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's great. The battery lasts about 2 days for me. Haven't used it at 6v yet, but do have some batteries and HV atty's on order. It's not so much the size that bothers me, but the weight. It's heavy, but very durable. If I was an active person, always on the go and carrying an ecig around in my pocket, I'd probably go with something lighter, such as the vaprlife VP2 or Vypr, or the upcomming Joker (5v).

If you are looking for a no problem E-Cig with easy refills, Great Vapor, Perfect for driving or going out...my choice would be the KR808-D1.

They work great, look great. Not too expensive if you use the condom method and refill the Carts.

If you want to go "Big Battery Mod" the Silver Bullet is a good choice. It has no button problems, but it is a big hunk of aluminum.

Or you can go the cheap way and try out 5v vaping with a box mod.

Hey guys,

i have a question about the SB I really want to get one, but I have a concern, I asked altsmoke about vaping at 6V and I got a response from Rob that they don't recommend using the RCR123a Batteries and to only use the 18650's that they sell even tho Rob tells me the RCR123a cells will fit the SB

I have been following the reviews by Grim Green & Dr Vapor who is by the way on altsmokes site, the both review it and say it vapes great at 6V my question is why dose rob give the don't vape at 6V speech are there some safety concerns, the only reason i want it is to have a 6V portable device, i already have a VT-PT and it's great for lounging in front of the TV 5V is really the sweet spot but then again I don't have a 6V device to compare it to yet all I would like to know is is there a problem people have been having vaping at 6V with the SB.

Perhaps I'll just have to be a trail blazer and take the chance I am a bit of a rebel anyway I never listened to my teachers or anyone else when I was young so why start now LOL :punk:

There's a liability concern. A few months ago someone was using unprotected batteries in an Altsmoke BB and it exploded. They do not promote "stacking" batteries. It's a "at your own risk" thing. I haven't heard of any problems with using the protected Tenergy 3 volt batteries. I have ordered the LiFePO4's, and I know some people are using the regular protected Tenergy 3v batts (links to both below). I should be receiving my batteries any day now, and some HV atty's.

LiFePO4

Protected Li-ion

There's a liability concern. A few months ago someone was using unprotected batteries in an Altsmoke BB and it exploded. They do not promote "stacking" batteries. It's a "at your own risk" thing. I haven't heard of any problems with using the protected Tenergy 3 volt batteries. I have ordered the LiFePO4's, and I know some people are using the regular protected Tenergy 3v batts (links to both below). I should be receiving my batteries any day now, and some HV atty's.

LiFePO4

Protected Li-ion

Thanks for the info

I went to amazon and found the protected RCR123a cells that I needed along with a charger, buy the way my SB is on order had to go with the black SB to bad they were out of the silver :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info

I went to amazon and found the protected RCR123a cells that I needed along with a charger, buy the way my SB is on order had to go with the black SB to bad they were out of the silver :thumbsup:

I got my batteries in Saturday and all I can say about 6V is WOW! Just WOW.