Actor's Attys Giveaway Happiness!

ddavelarsen

I'm so sorry, I received Actor's generous contest loot on Friday (which means he sent it out immediately the moment he got my address!) and flat spaced out thanking Actor and the other contestants all weekend. No good reason except every time I got near my machine last weekend I was sneaking it in, and inevitably I was busted and put back to work posthaste. :D Before having gotten here to crow my excitement!

But what a wonderful package! Not just the sweet 302s and carts, but tucked away with the carts was what I presume is a prefilled, tobacco flavor 801 cartridge. Correct Actor? Obviously I haven't tried it yet but I'm really very curious what prefilled carts are like. All I've ever used in that vein are KR808 cartos.

Anyway, Thanks So Much Actor! Great contest and the booty couldn't have come at a better time for me. thumbsup.gif

Hey Dave,

No need to apologize! It's okay, I'm just glad you received the package and the atty's are in working condition.

And I think that about 3 or 4 of the carts are pre-filled, and the rest are dry. Whichever ones have the "Texas H" sticker are pre-filled. But to be honest, I think the flavor of the pre-filling is horrible lol so you might want to clean them out.

Enjoy it!

Edited by actor92191