RN4081 or DSE901?

Guest AGS

Hey everyone nice website! I have a few questions. I am new to the Electronic Cig world. I first saw this thing at a local mall. I've been doing a little research and I'm stuck between 2 types the DSE901 and The SuperMini. Do both create the same amount of Smoke? One looks bigger than the other so I thought perhaps the DES901 would create more smoke. But I sorta like the look of the Supermini (RN4081) as it looks more like a real smoke.

Also does it really taste like tobacco? I didn't get a chance to try it at the mall. Also do the replament tops really last a whole pack of smokes? Sorry to ask so many questions icon_redface.gificon_e_smile.gif

The DSE901 is slightly larger than the SuperMini and is said to produce slightly more vapor I use a SuperMini myself and have been very happy with it. No it doesnt taste like tobacco to me... it kinda tastes like tobacco smells if that makes any sense? I think 5-7 sticks is more realistic than a full back although the carts on the DSE901 are bigger so they may get more than I do using the SuperMini... check out this thread it should answer any other questions you may have if not feel free to ask icon_e_smile.gif

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=42