302 Atty's Giveaway!

actor92191

Hey Vapers,

So I don't have a device that uses 302 atty's anymore, and I don't need them anymore.

Instead of throwing them in the trash, I am going to give them away. (I tried selling them but had no takers, and I honestly don't need the 10 bucks I'd get for them anyway).

So the winner of this giveaway will win 3 new 302 low bridge attys and a pack of carts, FREE!!!!

Post a reply as an entry. *MAX 5 ENTRY'S PER PERSON. Each post is an entry.

I will draw a random number from this website:

http://andrew.hedges.name/experiments/random/

I will press the "Get Random!" button 5 times, and whatever number comes up will be the post# winner!

The entry's will end and the winning number will be drawn after a week or so, or until it reaches about 200 entry's.

Good Luck!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the package wrapped and ready to go. I quickly checked to make sure all of the attys work well too! I am going to keep the contest open for about another week or so. Make sure you guys use up all 5 of your entries, because that will better your chances!

And by the way,

The entry # will be determined by the number in the top right corner of every post, so the first entry is #2 starting with Stirfry (so this post, #8, will not count as an entry)

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

Edited by actor92191

Third time is the charm, yes? :D

Thanks Actor, this is really a nice thing to do, and it's kind of fun. It's gonna be hard to track all these guys down to eliminate the competition though... Maybe you can adjust that a little next time? innocent.gif

Cripes, is this my four of five? I'm gonna have to go back and count my entries now. I'll try not to delete everyone else's. :D

This is five; I'm done.

Right? BWAAAAHAAAAhaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa............!!!!!

Edited by ddavelarsen