I Don't Want To Be A Jerk....

I saw that yesterday when I was looking at the one his father did. I couldn't quite believe it was really what they said it was, so I went to look. I only watched long enough to know it was and I quit. Because...yes it bothered me, too. Big time.

My wife and I were just talking aboiut this video about 5 minutes ago. I don't think Damulta was really thinking when he posted that. Hopefully he will remove it.

I would encourage those of you with YouTube accounts to leave a response.

Edited by jeffb

Does anybody know this guy? Talk about bad judgement! Keep commenting and maybe he'll just pull it on his own. :veryangry:

No way.....

Was watching more closely than normal. This video is very disturbing. I was just waiting for that kid to put that thing in his mouth, if he did, I would have had to create an account of my own just to give him a piece of my mind!

Yes this does bother me as well. I think the owner of the video was trying to go for the "cute" aspect of things.

The thing is we're all vaping on egg shells. I see it as this, would you let your child demonstrate a pack of cigarettes? I wouldn't think so. Even if the bottle of liquid is empty and even if the child doesn't vape the device it still shows the child it's ok to play with Dads/Moms "toy". This may ultimately lead up to him trying the device in which there is of course no reason. I think we can all admit it's impossible to watch our children 100% of the time. Even IF the electronic cigarette was proven to be a much healthy device than cigarettes, there is no reason for a child to be playing with an electronic cigarette.

I also see that video comments on the video have been disabled so the owner is aware that customers/consuemrs/members are against it, yet he leaves the video live.

Ya thats just not something to even have your kids mess with for sure, poor judgment all around there. I too noticed he disabled comments but left the video up, what an idiot. I understand that educating your child is a good thing but having your child do a review on something thats made for adults is not the way to encourge him at all, if he wanted to do a "video review" like dad does, then he should have let him do it on something child related like his favorite xbox game or whatnot... hmmm

I may not have found the same thread at ECF, but he had that up along with his Woodimus review in one thread or another. It's not in the thread I found using search though. I was going to leave a comment there but don't see his son's video. But like I said, I may not have found the same thread.

Yes, this is very disturbing; like FTJoe says, we're gonna screw it up ourselves if we don't police our own actions. What poor judgement! If he wants to get his kid on video I'm sure there are plenty of other subjects of interest.

Okay, I have seen this and it disturbs me whole heartedly..

You know.. They like it over on the other forum on Xhalers thread that shows his son.

Other people praise the kid for doing the review.

Makes my stomach turn...

Edited by stubear62

I do think it was a bad idea but just because he posted it. In the video the kid said that it should be used only by people who already smoke and not kids. That tells me the guy is teaching him things he needs to know. I think it is important to teach children the reasons why we as adults do things and why they shouldn't. My father has always smoked cigars. The only reason my parents gave me not to smoke was,"Because I said so!!!" I didn't understand that my dad had an addiction that he rather not have and didn't want me to have either. I thought the main reason I shouldn't smoke was just because I was a kid. I thought if it is good for dad then it is good for me. Now today I'm an addict. My main education concerning smoking was mainly just watching him do it. It was the same thing with sex. I was basically told,"Because I said so!!!" By the time I was 15 I was addicted to cigarettes, experimented with drugs, and lost my virginity. My parents did the opposite of this guy and it made me a bad teenager. My parents sheltered me from the world and I had to figure it out on my own. I never got any reasons. I just got rules and in a kid's mind rules are meant to be broken. There are fathers out there that either abandon their children or don't get involved in their lives. I think this guy getting his kid involved displays better parenting skills than what I got. It was a bad idea to make a video though for obvious reasons but I have no problem with him actually trying to raise his son.