E-Cigarettes Give Poor Delivery Of Drug Smokers Crave

vapersplace

Holy crap! Does this guy sound depressed or what? I guess, by the end of that sad, sad story he says he still hopes to quit tobacco cigarettes, and implies that he'll make the switch to vaping. I think I'll go back, read the comments, and maybe encourage him to get a mod, some good juice, and start direct dripping.

Holy crap! Does this guy sound depressed or what? I guess, by the end of that sad, sad story he says he still hopes to quit tobacco cigarettes, and implies that he'll make the switch to vaping. I think I'll go back, read the comments, and maybe encourage him to get a mod, some good juice, and start direct dripping.

Poor guy hope he pops over here for some advice!

I can relate to some of his story. I too went through some of that will it work wont it work ideas till I really set my mind to giving vaping a serious try.

Hope he stops in here and gets some help and answers, sounds like he needs it.

Poor guy hope he pops over here for some advice!

I did e-mail him and offered to send him a better e-cigarette starter kit and some 24mg juice. He said he couldn't take freebies but was open to advice on what I would suggest for him to buy so at least he's open to trying a different e-cigarette and continue with vaping.

I did e-mail him and offered to send him a better e-cigarette starter kit and some 24mg juice. He said he couldn't take freebies but was open to advice on what I would suggest for him to buy so at least he's open to trying a different e-cigarette and continue with vaping.

That was very nice of you, but now my suspicious nature is kicking in. What kind of journalist will turn down a freebie? I've heard a lot of the big time PV reviewers make sure to point out that the product they're critiquing was given to them. Does anybody think movie reviewers pay to see flicks? Hell, in the bigger cities they don't even have to go to a theater with the commoners, they go to private screening rooms.

Well I tried to leave a comment too but somehow hosed the registration. So I hope he comes to give VT a chance! I was really pleased to see all you guys posting your comments and welcoming words there. thumbsup.gif