Alchohol In E-Liquid?

content

this is my first question. I have a breathalyzer in my car, and I'm scared to blow in it because of the possible alchohol content in my new cappuccino e-juice. origionally, i had a bottle of the USA flavor 18 mg,(GOOD) and there was no problems. I wanted to try a flavor, and i love cappucinnos so i got some from rocky mountain vapor, (amazingly delicouse). Ive searched everywhere to find the content of each individual flavor, but the best fact that i seem to find is that they generally contain 1% alchohol... :rolleyes2: Anyways. has anyone taken a breathalyzer while vaping and gotten a positive reading?

i smoked for 11 years and been off smoking around 2-3 packs a day for almost 2 weeks. AMAZING normally couldnt last 2 hours

sorry for my bad spelling and thank you so much.

I haven't noticed alcohol listed on any of my juices, but at only 1% I don't think you'll get enough to set off a tester. Not positive on that but I think you would have to vape an awful lot for it to show up.

I was vaping when I took my last test for work and it never showed up in the monitor

I've added a couple drops of 190 proof Everclear to a few homemade juices (mostly 10ml batches of clove flavor), but I don't think that I've ever vaped more than about 3mls of juice in a day. That's about one tenth of a fluid ounce (I think) so I doubt that vaping would ever change the results of a breathalyzer test.

This is an excellent question but the content is so minor as in 1% in the whole bottle = very small amount inhaled.

I did have someone I know set off the device after he drank 6-8 non-alcohol beers, so that is certainly something to keep in mind. And of course mouthwash is loaded with alcohol so tread lightly with that also.

Edited by Vacker1229

this is my first question. I have a breathalyzer in my car, and I'm scared to blow in it because of the possible alchohol content in my new cappuccino e-juice. origionally, i had a bottle of the USA flavor 18 mg,(GOOD) and there was no problems. I wanted to try a flavor, and i love cappucinnos so i got some from rocky mountain vapor, (amazingly delicouse). Ive searched everywhere to find the content of each individual flavor, but the best fact that i seem to find is that they generally contain 1% alchohol... :rolleyes2: Anyways. has anyone taken a breathalyzer while vaping and gotten a positive reading?

i smoked for 11 years and been off smoking around 2-3 packs a day for almost 2 weeks. AMAZING normally couldnt last 2 hours

sorry for my bad spelling and thank you so much.

I would have to agree with these guys content, I dont think 1% would register...we have a breathalyzer here at work, lemme vape for awhile and I will go try it out and report back for you ;)

I've added a couple drops of 190 proof Everclear to a few homemade juices (mostly 10ml batches of clove flavor), but I don't think that I've ever vaped more than about 3mls of juice in a day. That's about one tenth of a fluid ounce (I think) so I doubt that vaping would ever change the results of a breathalyzer test.

thanks!! Im just so worried about this cappucinno flavor i got because it almost seems to have a liquor smell to it. maybee its just the smell of the extracts or something, but Im definetly hoping to get some solid feed back in regards to this... theres got to be someone out there on VT that actually owns a breathaliizer and would test it out. I actually heard somewhere that theres an i phone app with a breathalizer.

wow though, everclear in the juice? holy freakin crap! I bet that keeps the atty nice and clean!LOL

thanks!! Im just so worried about this cappucinno flavor i got because it almost seems to have a liquor smell to it. maybee its just the smell of the extracts or something, but Im definetly hoping to get some solid feed back in regards to this... theres got to be someone out there on VT that actually owns a breathaliizer and would test it out. I actually heard somewhere that theres an i phone app with a breathalizer.

wow though, everclear in the juice? holy freakin crap! I bet that keeps the atty nice and clean!LOL

Ok, so I tried the couple different juices I have on me here (Marlboro, 555, and Strawberry) and nothin at all on the breathalyzer. I even took a drag and vaped directly into it...still nothing

My cappuccino is still on order and have not received it yet, but I wouldn't think the outcome would be any different because of the flavor.

Ok, so I tried the couple different juices I have on me here (Marlboro, 555, and Strawberry) and nothin at all on the breathalyzer. I even took a drag and vaped directly into it...still nothing

My cappuccino is still on order and have not received it yet, but I wouldn't think the outcome would be any different because of the flavor.

Well now that is interesting, could you do a couple of shots of Patron and get back to me with the results. Preferable before you fall on the floor.detective.gif

Well now that is interesting, could you do a couple of shots of Patron and get back to me with the results. Preferable before you fall on the floor.detective.gif

Sorry..we are a brewery not a distillery...its either beer or water at this watering hole. ;)

Okay, I guess I will just have to do the deed myselfwine.gif

We do ciders on occasion...and have done Mead, if you happen to know what that is...its crazy expensive to make though (4-5 pounds of honey for approx. 1 gallon).

Hey wow, thanks man, thats the answer I was looking for!!! but do let me know what happens with the cappuccino flavor because this stuff really has a definite liquor smell to it. I got a bigass bottle of it for mad cheap at rocky mountain vapors. I asked them directly the other day and I still havnt gotten an answer back from them. The people at nicotine nirvana were alot quicker and also told me straight up they dont know. How long do you think its gonna be until you get your cappuccino? im using it as a nighttime vape for now, but i need to know without a doubt because of the implecations that may result. Im very impressed with the speedy answers ive been getting back from everyone here at VT!! This so far has been an incredible experiment though. I do know that on march 11 im going in to get this breathalyzer calibrated and they have thier own machine at the site for this very purpose. problem is thats 8 days away and a 5 hour drive. :wallbash: oh well, eventually i will know for an undoubting fact. Keep on working with that breathalizer. It could save jailtime for alot of people!

Hey wow, thanks man, thats the answer I was looking for!!! but do let me know what happens with the cappuccino flavor because this stuff really has a definite liquor smell to it. I got a bigass bottle of it for mad cheap at rocky mountain vapors. I asked them directly the other day and I still havnt gotten an answer back from them. The people at nicotine nirvana were alot quicker and also told me straight up they dont know. How long do you think its gonna be until you get your cappuccino? im using it as a nighttime vape for now, but i need to know without a doubt because of the implecations that may result. Im very impressed with the speedy answers ive been getting back from everyone here at VT!! This so far has been an incredible experiment though. I do know that on march 11 im going in to get this breathalyzer calibrated and they have thier own machine at the site for this very purpose. problem is thats 8 days away and a 5 hour drive. :wallbash: oh well, eventually i will know for an undoubting fact. Keep on working with that breathalizer. It could save jailtime for alot of people!

I just ordered my cappuccino on Saturday/Sunday, but I will let you know when I get it :)

Keep in mind that any alcohol content in the vapor is going to be even lower than in liquid form because of a vaporization process. The heat of the atomizer is going to burn off a significant portion of any alcohol. Mouthwash, on the other hand, is not diluted in any way, and some of them contain a pretty high volume of alcohol as a primary ingredient. I would be shocked if you were able to trigger your interlock after vaping.

Keep in mind that any alcohol content in the vapor is going to be even lower than in liquid form because of a vaporization process. The heat of the atomizer is going to burn off a significant portion of any alcohol. Mouthwash, on the other hand, is not diluted in any way, and some of them contain a pretty high volume of alcohol as a primary ingredient. I would be shocked if you were able to trigger your interlock after vaping.

I completely agree with you, but I can understand the concern from his end as well. We have a breathalyzer at work behind the bar for our customers (some people its just hard to tell if you should be pouring them another or not) so its not a problem for me to check just to put his mind at ease.