Ego Battery Bad

The button on my 1week old Ego battery kept getting stuck in the on position. Has anyone else had this problem? I bought them from dietsmokes/ parked -who said he will send me a new one as soon as mine arrives. Now, my second battery from my set is periodically doing the same thing. I am not going to send this one in for exchange until the first one is sent back to me. Even with the crappy button, I LOVE this thing! As soon as Parked gets in his battery shipment I am buying at least 2 back up ego batts, so I wont have to ever be down to only 1 again. This is the first time I have had any problem with anything ecig-just hope for the great customer service I hear about DS and Parked.

I noiced that totallywicked sells their ego version called the tornado. They have extra batteries for 22. has anyone ever ordered from the company-if so, how'd the deal go?

I've only had my eGo for a little over a week now and haven't had any problems with it yet. I've been thinking about buying some extra batteries, too, for just this reason. I'd hate to be stuck with just one battery. Or even worse, none. I love my eGo, too.

I have considered getting batteries from Totally Wicked, too. I've never ordered from them myself, but have heard good things about them.

The button on my 1week old Ego battery kept getting stuck in the on position. Has anyone else had this problem? I bought them from dietsmokes/ parked -who said he will send me a new one as soon as mine arrives. Now, my second battery from my set is periodically doing the same thing. I am not going to send this one in for exchange until the first one is sent back to me. Even with the crappy button, I LOVE this thing! As soon as Parked gets in his battery shipment I am buying at least 2 back up ego batts, so I wont have to ever be down to only 1 again. This is the first time I have had any problem with anything ecig-just hope for the great customer service I hear about DS and Parked.

I noiced that totallywicked sells their ego version called the tornado. They have extra batteries for 22. has anyone ever ordered from the company-if so, how'd the deal go?

He there

Yes it a rare event but i will take care of you once that get in :-)

Thanks

Parked

Yes I had the same problem. You can see it here in this video The Janty Ego First Impressions and in this video eGo Follow-up where I got my replacement battery. It looks like Janty had a bad batch of buttons. I have the new battery now with no problems. I also still have one of the original batts that's working fine.

The button on my 1week old Ego battery kept getting stuck in the on position. Has anyone else had this problem?

• 2 months later...

It just happened! I'm sitting here surfing these forums (and vaping of course) when I noticed my button still glowing. I frantically tapped the button a few times and it wouldn't turn off so I bashed it against the table a couple times and it finally turned off. :veryangry: I think that fried out the atty because it smells like :censored: and isn't producing any vapor. :crybaby: I popped on my spare atty and that did the trick. Anyway, I really hate to open another ticket, (I just had the charger replaced because it wasn't working properly), but now I'm all paranoid! Apparently I'm going to have to scoop up some spare parts as well. I didn't see any spare eGo batteries in the VT store, does anyone know if Chris sells them? I'd like to be as loyal as possible and keep my business with him.

Thanks guys!

My tornado/Ego had the same issue and it took a little flick on the button to get it to go back. My battery did eventually fail due to being dropped and I took it apart to try to see what may have been causing it to fail. Seems to me that the plastic button that is more or less a cover for the LED was getting snagged. I'd assume that with repeated use the part thats sticking should eventually wear down.

RE Totally Wicked, i've ordered from them quite a bit and always seems to get great service. Their Tornado is the same as the Ego just re branded (not a knock off).

I have a Tornado and an eGo, I have experienced a sticking battery button and a stuck on battery with these devices.

First, the Tornado battery got stuck on and stayed stuck on (running continuously) with a LRA on it after I took a few hits off of it. The battery button was not stuck in the on position (pushed down), the button was in the off position (raised up) but the battery was still discharging power. Next thing, I hear a hissing coming from my LRA, getting louder and louder each fraction of a second, I removed the cartridge... BOOM! It blew up in my face, a few small drops of hot liquid shot out of it; wasn't cool :thumbsdown::no

Second, with the eGo, I pulled it out of my pocket to take a vape and the battery button was stuck on (pushed down), I pushed it a few times and it was still stuck. So I then began bashing it with a katana and ended up slicing my eGo into tiny little pieces during my outburst of outrageous insanity. No I'm just kidding. But I did have to smack the eGo on my hand to get the battery to turn off. I'm not sure how long the battery was running... anywhere from a couple seconds to a few minutes... Luckily I had a cartomizer on this time, it seemed as if the device suffered no damage at all, it worked just as well as before.