Which E-Cig Should I Get?

rawortley

OK So I am ready to buy an e-cig like today, but I have been on youtube searching reviews and trying my best to figure out which one is the best 4 ME. SO HERE ARE A FEW THINGS I WOULD WANT: 1st of all I really want a pink one so there lies my biggest dilema that I do have to find one that has different colors. #2 I am home most of the time so battery issues are not huge, being I am a stay at home mom. I have heard about some of them leaking and tasteing bad I now smoke the new camel menthol that has the beads in them for the extra menthol flavor so I would also want to make sure that the menthol flavoring is extra (mentholy?)I guess is the word I am looking for. I would also like one that has a warranty because I hear that is pretty important. Basically I want one that is gonna provide strong vapor and not leak, I am so over smoking AND I AM READY TO GIVE THIS A TRY SO PLEASE SOME ADVICE!!

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :lol:

The best model to start with is always the Joye 510, it's small light and creates lots of vapor, it still regarded by advanced users as one of the best models on the market. I personally reviewed many models and you just can't go wrong with it. :D

WELCOME TO THE FORUM! :lol:

The best model to start with is always the Joye 510, it's small light and creates lots of vapor, it still regarded by advanced users as one of the best models on the market. I personally reviewed many models and you just can't go wrong with it. :D

OK That is what I thought is there a company that makes them better I know that might sound dumb but I was looking for one of those and found a co. ecig express. That is the only one that pops up when I google it but I am pretty sure that there are more companys that do. If u have any recommendations for a co. that would be GREAT!! Just want to make sure I get my moneys worth.

Hi rawortley, checkout some of the suppliers in the "Supporting Suppliers" section. You cant go wrong with any of them. Joye is the only company that makes an authentic Joye 510. There are copies out there so beware.

You really want to look for the Joye 510. Some of the knock-offs don't perform as well. Check out some of the supporting suppliers. I think electronixstix has them is stock (use VTALK10 for a 10% discount). Also think awsomevapor.com has them in stock (use ECF10 for 10% discount). Both will provide greate service. As for warranty, keep in mind that the parts should be considered somewhat disposable. Attomizers will last from 3-6 weeks (some more, some less). If one goes out quick or is DOA, the supplier will usually replace them. The batteries will probalby last 3-6 months (not real sure on that).

Edited by Brian

You really want to look for the Joye 510. Some of the knock-offs don't perform as well. Check out some of the supporting suppliers. I think electronixstix has them is stock (use VTALK10 for a 10% discount). Also think awsomevapor.com has them in stock (use ECF10 for 10% discount). Both will provide greate service. As for warranty, keep in mind that the parts should be considered somewhat disposable. Attomizers will last from 3-6 weeks (some more, some less). If one goes out quick or is DOA, the supplier will usually replace them. The batteries will probalby last 3-6 months (not real sure on that).

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so over searching this internet for a good company and thanks for on how long they "SHOULD" last. I was wondering about that so I am glad u told me so now I will go order one.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I am so over searching this internet for a good company and thanks for on how long they "SHOULD" last. I was wondering about that so I am glad u told me so now I will go order one.

You're quite welcome. Most of us here will only recommend suppliers that we have used ourselves and have gotten great service from. I've made three orders with Electronixstix and one with awsomevapor, but I know there are a lot of people who use awsomevapor regularly. Also, just a little while ago the VT store added 510 kits too. You'll get great service there also.

As mentioned on the parts, you can see that the life can and will vary. It's always a good idea to have spare parts (backups). Atty's cost about $10 each (usually less if you buy 5). You should also get some juice when you place your order. The juice that somes in the prefilled carts isn't that great, and won't last that long. You'll want to be able to refill the carts, or direct drip. Look around the forum and don't hesitate to ask any questions. We love to help. :) There are a lot of great members here at VT who are very helpful and supportive.

Welcome to the forum. As many have said, the 510 is probably the best starter. I know it does not meet all of your requirements but I think you'll find that after you've been vaping for a while your expectations change. Try it out. You will not be disssapointed. And please feel free to ask any questions, Thats what we're here for.

Welcome!!

Hey, I think Wordup has a red metallic one... and they have a black one with a purple L.E.D. light... there are pink ones out there, just a matter of looking around. If you're not worried about customs delays and the such, I think heavensgifts (is that the right name?) has the pink joye510's.

Advice: Just get started, no matter the color... then take the money saved and buy at leisure. The JOKER is coming out soon... it's like a gorgeous fushia purple color with a diamond cut out that lights up in pretty green... for instance.

Took a little time to look that up for you on my way back home. As long as you have tons of time to wait (customs and all), and can order tons of stuff.. PCC, PT, extra attys, extra carts, whatever... to make the Shipping and handling less painful, then here's the link for a pink Joye 510 with Manual battery: http://www.healthcabin.net/pink-joye510-starter-kitmanual-product-7296.html

There's probably more out there, even here in the U.S. but I don't have time to search. Don't have time now either I'm told lol. Time to head back home again. Good luck on your quest.

OK So I am ready to buy an e-cig like today, but I have been on youtube searching reviews and trying my best to figure out which one is the best 4 ME. SO HERE ARE A FEW THINGS I WOULD WANT: 1st of all I really want a pink one so there lies my biggest dilema that I do have to find one that has different colors. #2 I am home most of the time so battery issues are not huge, being I am a stay at home mom. I have heard about some of them leaking and tasteing bad I now smoke the new camel menthol that has the beads in them for the extra menthol flavor so I would also want to make sure that the menthol flavoring is extra (mentholy?)I guess is the word I am looking for. I would also like one that has a warranty because I hear that is pretty important. Basically I want one that is gonna provide strong vapor and not leak, I am so over smoking AND I AM READY TO GIVE THIS A TRY SO PLEASE SOME ADVICE!!

I've been using e-cigs since Oct/09 and have been off cigarettes for 50 days now. I have seen the pink ones, but don't remember where (hours of searching too). If you want a GREAT price and will settle for black or white, e-cigarette-china.com has the best deals I've found. This month they have the Joye 510 starter kit, 2 batts, 2 atty's, 5 carts and the charger for $36.99 and shipping is free! This is the best deal I have found yet! They have a new special every month, last month I got a 901 kit for 19.99....just to try it. I like it to...but the 510 is my fav. Service has been good so far. Hope this helps!

All the vendors here are great! I usually order from Jeff at Wordupecig because you can call and talk to him directly. His number is on the web site under the Contact page and he will help you get started and answer any of your questions. He also has great prices on 510 models (bought my dad and brothers their 510 kits from him. Here is the link

As for colors, you just kind of collect different colored batteries and atomizers over time. I would just stick with a standard black one for now.