What Type Of Music Do You Listen To Mostly

Derrek

I love Eminem and have to crank the volume high whenever his songs play. I have him in my Rhapsody menu on my phone, and plug the stereo speakers into the phone for great sound. Even the heifers like Eminem. They hang around for hours listening to him... and run like mad whenever Lil'Wayne comes on. Don't tell Wayne that though,...

I love Eminem and have to crank the volume high whenever his songs play. I have him in my Rhapsody menu on my phone, and plug the stereo speakers into the phone for great sound. Even the heifers like Eminem. They hang around for hours listening to him... and run like mad whenever Lil'Wayne comes on. Don't tell Wayne that though,...

I'm listening to Infinite right now :)

sent from my ice cream sandwiched Samsung fascinate

• 1 month later...

Mostly classic rock, Jethro Tull, Rush, Kansas, Led Zeppelin, ELP, Genesis, The Who, Aerosmith, Pink Floyd (probably my favorite band) and too many others to mention. But I also like some of the newer stuff, for example I love the Offspring, also some Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Linkin Park, Rise Against, Staind, Godsmack, Seether. I know it's only rock and roll, but I like it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy the first three, I'm the type of person who will usually answer this question with "everything!" It mostly depends on my mood, but I have to say - Country tends to make me want to go back to the analogs, can't say why...

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Classic rock, country, blues anything with loud guitars and a groovin' rhythm section!!

Okay. That does it. Today I'm going to eat a peach and live at the Fillmore!

Anything and everything. My playlist has everything from Janis Joplin to Hank Jr to Metallica to Danzig to Phish and Panic to current pop. About the only genre I never listen to is religious music.

I enjoy the first three, I'm the type of person who will usually answer this question with "everything!" It mostly depends on my mood, but I have to say - Country tends to make me want to go back to the analogs, can't say why...

That made me laugh :) I'm not a fan of out either but my mood determines what I want to listen to.

I personally listen to a wide range of genres. BUT when it comes to "Today's Hits", I can't stand it. I prefer 70s-90s music to any of the new artists today (other than country music -- I love country music!!)

• 3 weeks later...

I am a Jazz kid at heart. I cant ever get enough of jazz fusion John Coltrain, the modern jazz quartet, jill scott, Eva Cassidy etc,

Thats what i went to school for so i grew to appreciate it alot more. And for all of you metal heads... jazz is the root of your music.. just distorted. :) You might find you will like it if you sit down and listen to it for a while. :P

BUT i will say.... Avenged Sevenfold holds a special place in my heart. And im typically an underground artist type of kid. :)

Edited by IMEDICx90

My mother taught me to be eclectic, and at least appreciate and respect music from every genre. Pick out the good stuff, and leave the rest.

However, Post-Rock, and Post-Metal have been floating my boat recently. Solstafir, Junius, Chasma, and Wolves in the Throne Room have been in my regular rotation for the last few months, combined with a little Doom from Ea and Sabazius, with some Post-Black from Elysian Blaze. Almost like listening to chamber music with a Metal-edge....

I love a wide range of music but more into Indie folk alternative. I love Bright Eyes / Conor Oberst . and The Avette Brothers, However this morning Iam totally jammin to some Buddy Guy- and it sounds so good. Loven me some blues on a Sunday. I have a little over 10,000 songs in my itunes library. love my music

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Grateful Dead "They’re not the best at what they do, they are the only ones who do what they do.”

I am also a HUGE Todd Snider fan. Best live act around today.

Also

John Prine

Robert Earl Keen

Widespread Panic

ABB

CSN&Y

Jimmy Buffett

George Strait