Riskee Juice

So I finally got some Riskee juice in the mail and smoked it quite a bit last night at work and I have to say I'm really not that into it. I saw that almost everyone online loved it, someone even went as far as to say it was "orgasmic..." To me it's tastes like a strong version of the stock cartridges that come with your starter kit, with a burnt nut taste. I dunno I just can't taste the carmel icon_e_confused.gif Perhaps I need to smoke it some more. Right now I'm sticking with my Cola falvor, not THAT's good stuff.

So what are your thoughts, how does it taste to you? Maybe my taste buds are shot icon_e_smile.gif

It is funny how peoples taste differs. I tried cola and could not stand it but I love the Riskee. The Riskee to me tastes a little like burnt sugar but not too sweet. I know everyone loves the cola but it really kind of grossed me out lol. I gave the cola to my friend and she loves it, go figure.

But the Cola is so good! But yea I know what you mean, quite a few people love the Green Apple as well and it's to sweet for me. Made my stomach turn. Yet everyone else at my work thinks it's great. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

As for the Riskee burnt sugar is a really good way to describe it. It's like burnt sugar with Hazelnut.