Tobacco free nicotine

cany

16 hours ago, Tam said:

Are you talking about synthetic nicotine that you put into a tank? If so I tried it some time ago and didn't notice any difference. Hope that helps!

I have been looking online at juices they say they are contain  tobacco free nicotine Im guessing its synthetic

• 10 months later...

I didn't know there was synthetic nicotine. I just assumed it was all extracted from tobacco and then purified. I'm curious what the difference is. I'm Googling it right now and I'm seeing some mixed results. For example, Labstat says that synthetic and natural nicotine both have the same chemical structure (C10H14N2) but this medical doctor claims that they have different chemical makeups and that the public doesn't know the specifics because companies aren't required to divulge that information (what ingredients they use to make it).

Has anyone noticed any differences between the two? More throat hit? Anything?

2 hours ago, hungryvaper said:

Has anyone noticed any differences between the two? More throat hit? Anything?

For me, I didn't notice any difference at all, but that was some time ago. Since then I've cut down the nic amounts and now I vape 0 nic - when I vape at all. Working on putting that down as well but I'm in no hurry.  :)

On 11/14/2023 at 1:17 AM, Tam said:

For me, I didn't notice any difference at all, but that was some time ago. Since then I've cut down the nic amounts and now I vape 0 nic - when I vape at all. Working on putting that down as well but I'm in no hurry.  :)

Ah man I tried that, couldn't pull it off (the 0 nic). I kind of just went from whatever it was at the time, probably 5% straight down to zero and it just didn't do it for me. At the time I thought it was just cause of the lack of nicotine but I've started to wonder if it's the lack of menthol because I was using (and still use) a lot of iced juices and when I picked up some 0-nic it was a non-iced flavor, some kind of dragon fruit something or other from I remember. I think the throat hit from the menthol is a big part of vaping for me after smoking cigs for so many years before switching. I might have to try it again but I feel you on the "but I'm in no hurry" cause that pretty much sums up my thoughts on quitting nicotine/vaping since I switched from smoking. I feel so much better now that I don't care much if I continue to vape, just figure it'd be better if I eventually quit but no compulsion to do it anytime soon lol

• 4 months later...
On 1/8/2023 at 4:55 AM, cany said:

Anyone using it?  Its new to me looking for thoughts on it

Do you know if I will be let on a plane if I carry liquid tobacco-free liquid fully packed. I wanted to travel with only my carry-on luggage, but I am not sure they will let me in.

4 hours ago, BrauerSb said:

Do you know if I will be let on a plane if I carry liquid tobacco-free liquid fully packed. I wanted to travel with only my carry-on luggage, but I am not sure they will let me in.

The last time I traveled on a plane, which was a few years ago, as long as it was in one of those 3 oz. bottles and fit into the quart-sized baggie, it went through with no problems. Anything bigger and it won't be allowed on a carry-on. Just double check with the airline you're booked on. They all have a page that tells you what's allowed and what's not.