Newly Launched: Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Mini Kit

wismecvape

Hello everyone, what I want to test for you today is a vandy vape pulse aio mini kit made by vandy vape. I think most users should know about vandy vape pulse aio kit and aio.5 kit before this. In terms of specifications, this new one will be a little smaller. In fact, it is indeed necessary to improve this point, because considering that vapers may want to take the electronic cigarette out at any time, it may affect the use and carrying of some users if it is too large.

The panel this time can still be replaced at will, and it adopts a richer pattern design, which gives people a very cool feeling overall. In addition, the pods configured this time are 4.6ml RBA Pod and 5ml Pre-built Pod. Pods require you to install from within.

The AIO mini vape kit is compatible with a single 18650 battery, which you can always replace. Mini Kit equips you with a USB Type-C charging interface, you can achieve fast and stable charging. In order to ensure the normal output of this large device, it also provides 6 protection functions, open circuit protection, over-current protection, 10 seconds cut-off, short-circuit protection, over-temperature protection and low-battery warning.

[IMG]
The maximum output is 80W, of course, it will provide you with the best output according to the resistance of the kit and the current operating conditions. Variable power between 5-80W.

The existence of the Vandy Vape Pulse AIO Mini Kit is to facilitate more users in need. I think you can also have your own judgment through various performances. Vandyvape believes that it is worthy of your trust.

Our cyber monday vape sales are going on, and you are welcome to participate.

I also want to recommend for you:
elfliq
uwell crown d pod kit

Edited by wismecvape