Newly Launched: Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit

wismecvape

Tomorrow will usher in a wonderful weekend, but before the holiday, I will definitely not forget to recommend good products to everyone. Today I want to talk about a product in the Vaporesso Luxe series. Yes, I introduced the Luxe x product to you some time ago, and you must be very impressed by it, and this time we are going to talk about his upgraded Vaporesso Luxe XR Pod Kit, you must be very interested to know about it. Which aspects to upgrade, let's get started.

[IMG]
Vaporesso Luxe XR Kit has a total of 7 colors, of which there are three star-like colors that X does not have. With a transparent body shell and a clearly visible chip body inside, it looks more technological. The overall compact and cute body is one of the must-have options for going out.

The Luxe XR Kit has a built-in battery of 1500mAh and a maximum output power of 40w. When in use, press the activation button to activate the device by inhaling. The power indicator at the bottom of the fuselage can observe the remaining power at any time, and the type-c interface on the side can also provide fast charging to ensure an uninterrupted experience for users.

Luxe XR ink vape cartridge is tailor-made for Kit, using super magnetic technology to firmly attach the ink cartridges to the fuselage, so there is no need to worry about it falling off. Compatible with 0.4Ω mesh pods and 0.8Ω pods, through mature technologies such as COREX, the cloud and flavor are perfectly displayed, giving people a perfect experience.

Enter vape shops uk online cheap and enjoy the best vape buying experience.

You may also like:
voopoo h80
vaporesso luxe x pod kit