Iquitsmokingfacts.com

Speakeasy

Man, I love vapers! We are one vocal bunch! And educated about our addiction and our products.

This "doctor" (and I use the term loosely) is just an idiot trying to peddle his own crap by bashing a perfectly good product. I think used car salesmen call that "bait and switch". DISCLAIMER: I am in no way bashing used car salesmen. The most dishonest used car salesman has more integraty than this duffus.

I challenged him to an open debate on the internet. Chris, can we use your chat room? :)

Here's what I sent to this joker:

Doctor,

Your ridiculous comments about safer smoking alternatives are unbelievable. Based on the comments to your YouTube video, these comments did not fall on deaf ears. For a medical doctor to not only ignore but to bash a potentially lifesaving product to promote one’s own agenda is the worst form of carelessness.

You have not provided any medical or scientific evidence to back up any of your negative comments about e-cigarettes. Where are the studies that say free base nicotine is any more harmful than caffeine? Where is the evidence that the harmful side effects of cocaine can in any way be associated with nicotine addiction? Point me to one study that concludes that electronic cigarettes are even remotely as harmful to one’s health as tobacco.

As you have refused to do your homework and recognize electronic cigarettes as a safer alternative to smoking, I would challenge you to defend your position in an open forum. I would be please to debate you on the subject publicly via the internet. If you feel so strongly about your position, then I would expect you have no problem in defending it. You pick the time and I will provide the place.

Respectfully,

Dr. John M. Hester

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what I sent to this joker:

Doctor,

Your ridiculous comments about safer smoking alternatives are unbelievable. Based on the comments to your YouTube video, these comments did not fall on deaf ears. For a medical doctor to not only ignore but to bash a potentially lifesaving product to promote one’s own agenda is the worst form of carelessness.

You have not provided any medical or scientific evidence to back up any of your negative comments about e-cigarettes. Where are the studies that say free base nicotine is any more harmful than caffeine? Where is the evidence that the harmful side effects of cocaine can in any way be associated with nicotine addiction? Point me to one study that concludes that electronic cigarettes are even remotely as harmful to one’s health as tobacco.

As you have refused to do your homework and recognize electronic cigarettes as a safer alternative to smoking, I would challenge you to defend your position in an open forum. I would be please to debate you on the subject publicly via the internet. If you feel so strongly about your position, then I would expect you have no problem in defending it. You pick the time and I will provide the place.

Respectfully,

Dr. John M. Hester

Waaaaaay to go.

Ya know I was gonna be a nurse thru most of my childhood. But there was the blood thing. LOL I helped butcher animals, but one PERSON bleeding and I was on the floor. So no nursing. I doctor computers. No blood.