Newly Launched: Eleaf iStick i80 Pod Mod Kit

wismecvape

What I would like to recommend to you today is eleaf’s new product, Eleaf iStick i80 Kit. Eleaf has released s80 and t80 products before, but will this i80 perform better than the previous e-cigarettes, and will the pod mod kit become the iStick series? What about the legend? You can come with me to learn more about it.
[IMG]
The first thing to understand is that the eleaf istick i80 is a device with a 3000mAh built-in battery, which is more than enough to provide you with a days enjoyment time, which also greatly ensures the extension of life.

Of course, you don't have to worry about the output heat is not enough, with a maximum output power of 80w, and through the power adjustment button, you can also customize the output method you think is most suitable.

The EC2 0.3ohm coil and EC2 0.5ohm coil can give you a decent cloud and DL vaping, I think old vapers will love it. Equipped with a MELO C Tank, you are allowed to refill by sliding the top cover. Eleaf iStick i80 is also equipped with a fire button, which can be turned on by pressing 5 times quickly, key lock/unlock and various modes can be set at will.

If you want to learn more, please visit uk vape warehouse.

More products recommend:
drag e60 voopoo
caliburn a2s kit