Free quit smoking banner link

NICE! I can't wait to 'quit'... I'm still waiting for my PeeWee to arrive from puresmoker. I'm so excited that i can barely sleep atall! icon_eek.gif

Your going to LOVE the PeeWee I've been using it now for about 3 weeks. I plan to Purchase the classic next as my power smoke for home. Let us know how you like it when it arrives, shouldn't take longer than a few days to get to your home. Steve is the best in the west! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Your going to LOVE the PeeWee I've been using it now for about 3 weeks. I plan to Purchase the classic next as my power smoke for home. Let us know how you like it when it arrives, shouldn't take longer than a few days to get to your home. Steve is the best in the west! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I've read alot of great things about Steve icon_e_biggrin.gif , so far he and I'm guessing his wife, Joanna have been very helpful and friendly! loving their cs. I definitely will be posting up on the peewee as soon as it arrives! icon_e_wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Ooops, pleading ignorance yet again,

I would like the banner on my signature but not sure what to paste.

clicked the link

made the banner

now do i copy the link or the banner image?

Went to:

Edit Signature

what is it i am supposed to paste? or what?

Please advise,

Thanks

It's all good Vacker! You are using the HTML version of the code you need to use the BBCODE option. Go back to the website, fill in the information, then after you submit it will give you 2 options. One for HTML and another for BBCODE be sure to use the BBCODE option. haha_32.png

We do this for security reasons! cool_32.png

thank you, how sweet of you to say so.

Where did you get your avatar? As that is a knock off of a very famous artist's etching from, I believe, the 1900's or late 1800's. I just can't remember who the original artist is. I will track it down and send to you when I find it.