Recommended e juice for someone whos quit smoking recently??

I just found out that my mom has decided to quit smoking and i managed to get her into vaping!!! Shes a little old now but im so glad shes decided to make the switch.

anyway, i dont really have much nicsalt advice for her since i started off with an unregulated mod with freebase e juice, so i just wanted to ask you guys if you have any suggestions for nicsalts that taste like marlboro golds??? 

would appreciate it a lot as I've recently given her my spare caliburn g! 

• 2 months later...

Yes, if you use local brand's vape that is horrible because when you inhale it there is suddenly an intolerable sensation in your throat. The Vape Mall discount code nicsalts vape E juice have all the custom flavor with smoothness. I ever buy from here they have high quality products. If you that user who switch from cigarettes to vape to start at 16mg. From here you can choose between 6mg and 35mg in your slat nic vape juice and you can also customize your flavor. 

Edited by hazelavery

• 1 month later...

Hey. I want to share my story with you. I was smoking for about 9 years and quitting seemed quiet unreal. The intensity was 10.2 mg per cigarette so are the golden marlboros. I considered that reusable vape pods are the most convenient ones for this situation, cause refilling the pods was so much cheaper than buying cigarettes. Now I've heard that synthetic disposables are out now, which contain a little amount of nicotine. So for the taste I bought blueberries, pineapple or their mix not to be so sweet compared to cigarettes.  Hope your mom still doing well ! 

• 2 months later...
On 2/6/2022 at 8:12 AM, Mary Lane said:

Hey. I want to share my story with you. I was smoking for about 9 years and quitting seemed quiet unreal. The intensity was 10.2 mg per cigarette so are the golden marlboros. I considered that reusable vape pods are the most convenient ones for this situation, cause refilling the pods was so much cheaper than buying cigarettes. Now I've heard that synthetic disposables are out now, which contain a little amount of nicotine. So for the taste I bought blueberries, pineapple or their mix not to be so sweet compared to cigarettes.  Hope your mom still doing well ! 

Thank you for sharing your experience with us