Hi, new vape user here

Joeb

Hello all, my name is Joe and I am new to vaping and have a question. I have smoked Marlboro Mellow Silver pack for years and have never felt a nicotine buzz. Now am I trying a Vuse Ciro using 1.5 juice, why do I get an immediate buzz when I take a puff ? I never had this from cigarettes and sometime I even get a slight headache. I had read the vapes deliver less nicotine than cigarettes. Any info would be appreciated.

Joe

I just got educated a bit on this. It is 1.5% so 15mg, no wonder I am getting a nicotine buzz. I am a weekend smoker and only go thru about 1 pack Friday to Sunday, would like to find something that is 1mg-2mg, that should be about right, at least I think :)

Thanks for your reply !

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Herbert Smith said:

I never tried this one but I am using 3mg.  Been thinking of going to 0mg but I am afraid that I might not like it. This suggestion is quite clever.

If you go to 0mg nic you will find that the flavor will be sweeter, Nic has a pepper taste to it. Currently I use 1mg nic, but I mix my own juice which makes it easier to get any nic mg that I want.