Where is everyone

I usually check in every day, just to see whats going on.

I don't know why all the advertising, with the new vape mail ban it seems like a waste of time. I did a couple of orders from vendors in China, got one of them, and the other hasn't shipped yet. I did one order coming from a vendor in Europe it has shipped but not got here yet. It seems like the vape mail ban will only put US vendors out of business, and not bother the Chinese vendors much.

I didn't need to order anything, just wanted to see if I could still get stuff. 

Hi all! Yes, it's all too quiet around here. I check in and keep tabs on who is registering. So many of the vendors signing up are hawking CBD or other products of that type. Not many actual vapers or wanna be vapers signing up these days.

With the vape mail ban in the works I've been stock piling all kinds of supplies. @FXRich I hope you'll keep us updated on how your vendor experiences wind up.

In other news... how the heck are you all? I want to hear how you've been, what you've been up to... who wants to go first?  😄

I received some extra bottles for my squonk mod last week, and am expecting a couple of rdta tanks tomorrow. Both are being delivered by USPS, (vape mail ban isn't working very well). I did notice that Flavor West no longer sells e-juice flavorings but switched to selling food flavorings. (we all know what is happening there).

I don't think it has been put off again. But I think it will be hard to enforce for the foreign vendors. A lot of the US online vape suppliers have already shut their doors.

On 5/31/2021 at 12:43 AM, Tam said:

Hi all! Yes, it's all too quiet around here. I check in and keep tabs on who is registering. So many of the vendors signing up are hawking CBD or other products of that type. Not many actual vapers or wanna be vapers signing up these days.

With the vape mail ban in the works I've been stock piling all kinds of supplies. @FXRich I hope you'll keep us updated on how your vendor experiences wind up.

In other news... how the heck are you all? I want to hear how you've been, what you've been up to... who wants to go first?  😄

Been busy working Now that the nice weather is here I can finally get out and ride Dad is finally letting me ride his bike since he dosent ride it anymore

Been working the whole time, as I work for a government contractor. Got a new Goldwing back in September. 2018 Leftover as a dealer demo, only 200 miles on it. Have since added 2400 miles to the Odo with the wife on the back, something we couldn't do with the bike in my avatar. Still have a soft spot for the old CBR, but she is showing her age (CBR not the wife 🤪 ), I have to track down a vacuum leak causing a studder at low RPMs.

Trying to figure out the mail order thing too, as the local shop is all but closed and what they do have is so expensive it my be cheaper to go back to reservation cigs,but don't want to.

On 6/1/2021 at 8:51 PM, Squid said:

Been working the whole time, as I work for a government contractor. Got a new Goldwing back in September. 2018 Leftover as a dealer demo, only 200 miles on it. Have since added 2400 miles to the Odo with the wife on the back, something we couldn't do with the bike in my avatar. Still have a soft spot for the old CBR, but she is showing her age (CBR not the wife 🤪 ), I have to track down a vacuum leak causing a studder at low RPMs.

Trying to figure out the mail order thing too, as the local shop is all but closed and what they do have is so expensive it my be cheaper to go back to reservation cigs,but don't want to.

Im going from my 87 soft tail to an 01 road kind all customized out

I still poke my way in here to see what's going on. Since I retired last fall, I have begun to wonder how I had time to work! Seems I'm busier than when I was working full time. Still vaping, 7 1/2 years now. Have been DIYing juice for me and hubs for about 5-6 years.

Between trying to keep track of the grandkids and kids, that keeps me hopping! Love every minute of it though.

You guys be careful on those bikes! My one grandson had an accident on his in May. Thank goodness he's on the mend and doing well.

Congrats on your retirement, @VapeMama! I just put my notice of retirement in a few weeks ago and my last day of work will be June 30th. Trying to get everything done so I can leave with a clean slate is keeping me very busy right now but my plan is to work extremely hard at doing absolutely NOTHING for the whole month of July. After that, plans are to tear into my apartment one room at a time to clean and purge and reorganize. Can't wait!

Have fun with the kids and grandkids! I bet they keep you very busy.  😄

• 2 weeks later...

I'm fairly new here so I don't know the difference but things have certainly felt quiet here! Hopefully more former users return to chat soon.
My life has been full of working and time outdoors, plus going out with friends pretty often now that the weather's warm and we're all fully vaccinated. Trying to have as much fun out in the world as possible now that society's gradually reopening. I've also been attending school online since the start of COVID, and I'll finally be finishing college in the Fall as a first-generation graduate which I'm really excited about!

@Tamand @VapeMama, congrats to you both on retiring!! Hope it brings you lots of R&R and time with those you love.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandson's accident, VapeMama - glad he's on the mend now. I ride my bike on the trails in my area every day, thanks for reminding the cyclists here to be careful.

1 hour ago, Squid said:

No disrespect intended Kaya, but the "bikes" being discussed don't have pedals.

My bike has a brake pedal, and a shift pedal.

The vape mail ban isn't working very well, I received a vapefly Siegfried kit last week, also received a vapefly Brunhilde the week before. I received 2 orders from China, and 1 from Europe.

Edited by FXRich