We Win...fda Ruling

vapersplace

Awesome :punk:

Here's to you FDA :harhar:

Let's just hope this doesn't PO the FDA and give them a bug up there @zz about ecigs....well bigger than they have now

This is just a battle.... We gotta win the war now..

Edited by Lordvapor

Yes a Thank You to the Judge for thinking about and trying to understand the issue rather than just jumping in blindly. HOWEVER, what will this do to us (the consumers) of this product and our safety? No we don't want them taken away, but i'd still like to see some research and safety regulations enforced so as not to end up inhaling the "un-advertised" chemicals that some companies might decide to add in. It is a step but not the giant leap that we're all hoping for yet!

**** YA!!!! That's awesome! Screw the FDA. This is huge for us! I'm glad they spent so much of our money on the man power to seize shipments, write documents, and the court battles. Looks like that under the table money they were receiving couldn't help them.

Edited by NeRo9k

Yes a Thank You to the Judge for thinking about and trying to understand the issue rather than just jumping in blindly. HOWEVER, what will this do to us (the consumers) of this product and our safety? No we don't want them taken away, but i'd still like to see some research and safety regulations enforced so as not to end up inhaling the "un-advertised" chemicals that some companies might decide to add in. It is a step but not the giant leap that we're all hoping for yet!

Good Point

Excellent point MD. I think the e-cig community will demand that testing continue, but I as a consumer demand it from the suppliers. I dont want any government policy or regulation. I believe we as consumers should be the enforcers.

I haven't read through the opinion yet, but I do know this opinion refers only to a preliminary injunction motion. This is a first battle that was won, but I doubt that the war is over. Hopefully, the FDA will do something else with its money rather than continue these legal procedings.

This is Awesome News. (And you thought we went to New York to work on units ;) ) :lol:

We have not one the war, but this is a major battle won! Especially with some of the things we are working on out here in New York, you can expect some very cool products coming to the Vapor Talk store this year.... :thumbsup:

Excellent point MD. I think the e-cig community will demand that testing continue, but I as a consumer demand it from the suppliers. I dont want any government policy or regulation. I believe we as consumers should be the enforcers.

I agree Jeff, WE the consumers must demand that our safety is priority. That's how it all starts. And no, not from the government, we don't need another industry in their back pocket, they're overstuffed as it is. I think the "leadership" that Chris and his team are providing is pioneering the path for us , but I think as a community this is also something that should be demanded of every company that sales e-cigarette anything.

I know it's just a battle, and not the war, but I am honestly so happy that I'm going to go out and celebrate! :punk:

I know that vapersplace put up a link to Doc. No. 55 which is the order, THIS LINK will take you to Doc. No. 54 which is the memorandum opinion.

Forbes.... :harhar: Sorry buddy but an article isnt going to retract the judges decision. Everything written we all know about, and quite franky im sick of hearing about. The FDA found this "Antifreeze substance" from some crappy supplier that was taking shortcuts in making there product. Alot of companies like VT insure that this chemical is not found in there product. They are making it seem as if every batch of juice contains cancerous substances in it. ABSURD

there is no credible scientific evidence..that they are effective at helping smokers or other tobacco users quit

Sure! There is no "Scientific" evidence, but there is FACTUAL evidence that it does help smokers quit. Ask anyone here on Vapor Talk and find out! :wave:

Third, these products could serve as a pathway to nicotine addiction for children, leading them to smoke cigarettes and use other tobacco products.

The only pathway to nicotine addiction in children is the pathway paved by bad parenting!

"Electronic cigarettes have been marketed in youth-friendly candy and fruit flavors including bubblegum, cookies and cream, and cola."

Really? Because im 23 years old and i love those flavors too. Youth-friendly? Is the taste of tar, smoke, and tobacco youth-friendly? Apparently kids have no preference in taste, and would smoke burning garbage if they looked cool.

I appreciate your efforts "Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids", but get your facts straight. :rtfm:

Edited by Sinikal

This is Awesome News. (And you thought we went to New York to work on units ;) ) :lol:

We have not one the war, but this is a major battle won! Especially with some of the things we are working on out here in New York, you can expect some very cool products coming to the Vapor Talk store this year.... :thumbsup:

I couldn't have said it better.. Cant wait to see new products