Smok Nord 2 advice

Just wondering if anyone out there using a Nord. Using 0.8 ohm coils with nic salt. Just wondering where others have their wattage set? My sweet spot seems to be 14 watts but other times 10 or even 12 watts seems to make the flavor better. I never let the pod run dry but it seems to be better when it is close to full and I find it is better if when not in use if I lay it down, rather than stand it up. Maybe the coil not getting enough juice?

Any advice or experience from other Nord users appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Yes they are great I have one. I use it as a cigarette replacement with the MTL coil. I don't really care about flavors or vapor etc but I have really only found one that I'd say would be smooth, good throat hit. Brand is called Mystic. I am living in Thailand so not sure if what is available here is available in the states. I think a lot of our stuff comes from Malaysia actually. I set wattage about 12w really good.  it's a Cola flavor. Have tried other flavors the same brand and at least 5 other entirely different brands but they all seem rough on the throat to me. One I am using now (regular brand out of stock) I need to set the coil wattage to about 16-18w to make it satisfactory and even then its not great. I find I have to vary the wattage for different flavors even of the same brand and vary the wattage through the life of the coil. I use the 0.8 coils, nicotine salt 30-40mg. I change coils around 10 - 14 days.

I emailed Nord and they suggested I use 14w generally and said not to fill the pod too high. About 80%. I was getting some congestion before and I think because I was overfilling and probably sucking in raw juice.

what brand nic salt do you use and what sort of wattages do you use? I probably average 200-300 puffs per day. More than I am happy with :-(