Bud vape mango lychee flavor

guys, I recently purchased in the store Bud vape disposable devices.  Got all their flavors...Listen, I think I tried each and every disposable device on the market and Bud vape smokes them all....Especially mango lychee and Strawberry lemonade flavors.  Its unreal...easily 400+ puffs..no loss of flavor ...Anyone knows how can I buy these online because the vape shop is not closed 😤 

Thanks in advance 

• 3 weeks later...

Personally, I don't have any coupon codes, but I can say for sure that Bud Vapes make really good quality disposable devices. Of course, I prefer more expensive devices for vaping, because your health depends on the quality of the device. If you smoke not high-quality and cheap liquid through a cheap vape, then in my opinion there will be almost no difference from cigarettes except for a more interesting taste. It is important to use better and more natural liquids because they do not contain unnecessary additives and dyes from which by the way you can get cancer. Before smoking a vape, I advise you to first read about what you smoke and what your liquid is made of. You need to take care of the health of your body.