Disposable Vape Pen

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

this is diffcult to answer your question. 

2 factors:

1. eliquid capacity . this is very important. 

2.power (battery) capacity .

you want big cloud with long time smoking vapor ? my company have 4000 puffs disposable e cigarette for choose. 

good luck

msvap

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 10 months later...

A study published in the National Library of Medicine found that the average puffs per day of most e-cig users to be 365 puffs. The study was limited to vapers in Maryland and there were only 150 participants so I don't think the findings are very reliable but it might give you an idea of how many puffs per day people take.

How many puffs you actually take will depend on a lot of things like stress, activity, strength of your vape juice, type of device you're using, how big or small of puffs you personally take, and so on.

According to a vape shop in the UK, the average disposable vape contains 2ml of e-liquid and this translates to around 600 puffs in a disposable so you're looking at close to 2 full days of use from a disposable. I think I probably get somewhere in the 2-3 day range but there have been days when a disposable only lasts me a day. I think the standard number of puffs per disposable used to be closer to 300 puffs but they've continually increased the number of puffs over the years and now there are ones that have thousands of puffs (these usually or maybe always require you to recharge the battery at some point).