Cheap Vandy Vape Mesh V2 RDA For Sale

Hello guys. This time, I'm gonna share the Mesh V2 RDA. It is a good match for kinds of vape mod kits, you can check it in gearvita.id online vape shop if you like. Here we go!

Vandy Vape Mesh V2 RDA is the follow up to the original Mesh RDA. Built with stainless steel and Resin, it's safe and durable for long term use. Inside the chamber, there is a postless clamp deck for coil building. And the deck comes with a spring-loaded block that's similar to the one on the Profile RDA, it can help you keep the mesh coil in contact with the cotton and prevent revolting dry hits.
Vandy-Vape-Mesh-V2-RDA-Colors.jpg
In addition, the Mesh V2 has a deep juice well and comes with a squonk pin, which means this should be good for drippers or squonkers. Airflow wise this is adjustable and the inlets are in the top section of the barrel to eliminate the chance of leaky bottom airflow struggles. Anyway, I think the Mesh V2 is a worthy competitor of the Profile RDA and I think most mesh lovers would be happy with it. 7 colors to choose from.

You may also like: beli orion q ultra