Help me please neck pain

I started smoking vape if you guys go and quit smoking and right I mean I have a muscle I don't know my muscles really kind of money I can't I can't turn my neck to the right without a sharp pain not too much to laugh and having pains in my chest with it if I went to the hospital. Blood work and EKG and a lung X-ray and nothing was wrong and I'm the doctor said it was probably from vaping and told me to stop vaping and start back smoking so I don't know I don't know if that's what the cause of it is but I can't I can't turn to the ride I was using a PG VG 50/50 naked 100 35 mg Nic salt and also Mighty mint 70/50 50 mg Nic salt which on that I started with two high nicotine that's one thing but I don't know why I started back smoking cigarettes today and you know my neck was getting a little bit looser but I also took a couple muscle relaxer and then I just hit the Vape because I looked at it research and you know I'm still thinking that vaporize would be better alternative and now my neck is hotter again and I can't turn myself any help would be much appreciated

How about you know what you guys experiences from switching from tobacco to vaping or being because with my wife is cause headaches with me I'm not be causing muscle tension and everything else so I know that it is better and if it is causing this to me

started smoking vape if you guys go and quit smoking and right I mean I have a muscle I don't know my muscles really kind of money I can't I can't turn my neck to the right without a sharp pain not too much to laugh and having pains in my chest with it if I went to the hospital. Blood work and EKG and a lung X-ray and nothing was wrong and I'm the doctor said it was probably from vaping and told me to stop vaping and start back smoking so I don't know I don't know if that's what the cause of it is but I can't I can't turn to the ride I was using a PG VG 50/50 naked 100 35 mg Nic salt and also Mighty mint 70/50 50 mg Nic salt which on that I started with two high nicotine that's one thing but I don't know why I started back smoking cigarettes today and you know my neck was getting a little bit looser but I also took a couple muscle relaxer and then I just hit the Vape because I looked at it research and you know I'm still thinking that vaporize would be better alternative and now my neck is hotter again and I can't turn myself any help would be much appreciated

• 8 months later...

This has nothing to do with smoking vape. You are right to use vape instead of cigarettes. I don't understand your doctor's logic. How can your neck hurt from vaping? The neck can only hurt if you have strained muscles or if you have had some kind of injury.

The vape has nothing to do with it. You are right to use vape instead of cigarettes. I don't understand your doctor's. How can your neck hurt from vaping? How can smoke a vape cause any pain at all? The neck can only hurt if you have strained muscles or if you have had some kind of injury. In fact, when you smoke a vape, your whole body relaxes, especially if there is nicotine in it. that you don't have a sore neck you can take a yoga workout at https://yogapractice.com/yoga/yoga-poses-for-sciatica-pain-relief/. Tell your doctor he's stupid. Let him study what a VAPE is.

• 1 month later...

From my experience smoking is much better than vaping if we speak about feeeling. When I smoke such strains as Gas https://askgrowers.com/strains/gas-strain-review I feel better. First I smoked cigarettes. I did this 20-30 times per day. Decided to start vaping. I did not liked it because I've got allergic and headaches. When I smoke strains I have no pain and I stated smoking once a week. I think it is a good result and I started training in the gym more effective. 

• 1 year later...

So I was a past smoker thinking vaping was better. I am in okay shape. The base of my neck has been hurting since I started vaping. I took a break and used patches, I slipped and smoked a cigarette and was pissed. My posture while smoking a cigarette was much straighter and caused no neck pain. My neck pain while vaping had been chronic. I'm so done with vaping, I'll quit nicotine another way but vaping will NOT be any part of it.