KEEP IT CLOUDY - 6 More Flavours

timwis

Hi Vapor Talk members, In this e-liquid review i take a look at 6 flavours from RockStar Vape Ltd. The 6 flavours are from the Keep It Cloudy Shortfill range and supplied for the purpose of this review by Kirstie from Rockstar Vape Ltd.

Introduction

Rockstar are based in the East Midlands UK which pleases me as Leicester is not far from my hometown of Swadlincote so it's great for me to review products from the area i grew up in and still have family, where people still help people out without expecting something in return.

Rockstar have become popular with their budget range of e-liquids, 120ml for just £9.99 with offers from time to time like buy 2 get 1 free and buy 5 get 3 free so it's obvious to see why. Their 120ml budget e-liquids are 120ml 0mg but you can choose 1.5mg, 3mg or 6mg. Room is left in the bottle for the relevant nic shots and the juice is made stronger to compensate for the appropriate nic shot dilution. After releasing a total of 78 flavours in their budget range Rockstar have now released both a shortfill 100ml Keep it Cloudy range consisting of 32 flavours and 50ml shortfill premium range consisting of 26 flavours.

KEEP IT CLOUDY RANGE

The Keep It Cloudy Range is a large range of 80VG/20PG 100ml shortfills that includes flavours from most profiles. The bottles come with 100ml of e-liquid in 120ml Gorilla bottles and are fine to vape at 0mg, the flavours are nice and strong allowing for dilution up to 120ml. You can also take the option when ordering to add 1 or 2 nic shots for 1.5mg or 3mg respectfully. Rockstar also offer all flavours in the Keep It Cloudy Range at a stronger 80ml in the same 120ml bottle with 4 nic shots for a higher 6mg strength, the e-liquid is £9.99 with each nic shot costing an extra £1 (of course you can always source your own nic shots).

What I Received?

I received the following 6 flavours from the Keep It Cloudy Range:

Cool Raspberry

Bonfire Toffee

Fruit Salad

Banana Shake

Caramel Cappuccino

Mango Twist

Testing Equipment

I added 2 nic shots to each flavour making them all 120ml at 3mg strength and left three weeks to steep before testing (they didn't need this time i simply add the nic shots when i receive the e-liquid and i have had theses a while). I tested all flavours on 2 identical set-ups to keep consistent testing conditions.

To keep consistency i have used the same set-ups that i have used for testing other flavours recently!

Set-up 1 = Axial Pro RDA on top of the Ultroner Aether BF device with a pair of 0.30hm SS Alien Claptons on the series deck giving a build resistance of 0.62ohm. I tested all flavours at 55W.

Set-up 2 = Ni 0.2ohm ADA on the SX Auto ESS Driver device. The device was set-up on preset 3 which gives between 30-35W.

The cotton used on the Axial Pro RDA was Vapefly Firebolt.

İmageİmage

The pictures are of the equipment used but not at the time of testing!

My Experience Using The Flavours

Cool Raspberry

The aroma of the opened bottle is ripe Raspberries and a hint of Menthol. The Inhale has a really lovely authentic ripe Raspberry flavour complimented nicely with a touch of Menthol. Not keen on Menthol flavours or Coolants if overdone but i really like this juice on the inhale but then the exhale see's both the emergence of coolant and Menthol becoming much stronger also leaving a Menthol aftertaste. Many might really like this, the Raspberry is spot on but with the Menthol and coolant just not for me!

SCORE: 7/10

Bonfire Toffee

The aroma of the opened bottle is a very strong Creamy Toffee with a lingering slightly burnt smell. Very authentic e-liquid even down to both the stickiness of the Toffee coming through in the flavour and the unique pleasant slight burn't of the Toffee on the exhale. The inhale see's a very sweet sticky Toffee flavour but all change on the exhale as the unique burn't taste emerges leaving an authentic aftertaste, doesn't get much better than this!

SCORE: 9.75/10

Fruit Salad

The aroma of the opened bottle is Raspberry dominated with a hint of Strawberry, Rhubarb and vanilla. Rockstar's take on the childhood's favourite chew i found not to be an exact match but still a really nice flavour. The inhale see's a candy Raspberry flavour in the fore but also i taste Rhubarb and Strawberry in the background. The Exhale see's the flavour blending into a fruit fool as a lightly vanilla'd Custard emerges while the Aftertaste see's Raspberry and Cotton Candy take charge to leave a pleasant sweet candy Raspberry taste in the mouth, very nice!

SCORE: 8.75/10

Banana Shake

The aroma is Banana with a creamy vanilla, a very fresh smelling e-liquid. A very simple full fat Banana Shake flavour reminding me very much of a "Wimpey Shake" bake in the day. Inhale, exhale and aftertaste stay consistent leaving a creamy Banana taste in the mouth that lingers. Could vape this all day!

SCORE: 9.25/10

Caramel Cappuccino

The aroma of the open bottle is coffee perfectly accompanied by a cream and caramel. This e-liquid is very rich and sweet and not what i was expecting at all, rather than the emphasis being on coffee this juice is all about the overall flavour which stays consistent on both inhale and exhale with a Caramel aftertaste. The inhale and exhale see's a lovely blend of Coffee, Cream and Caramel giving it a rich sweet flavour which i found accompanied a Black Cup of the Coffee perfectly, some won't like this while others will love it!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Mango Twist

The aroma from the opened bottle is sharp crisp Apple with plenty of sweet Mango also present. The inhale is dominated by sweet Mango with the sharper taste of an unsweetened Apple juice hovering in the background. The exhale has a little more bite as the crisp sharp Apple flavour comes more to the fore. The Aftertaste see's Apple start to diminish leaving a sweet Mango flavour on the taste buds, lovely flavour!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Conclusion

Another lovely group of flavours from Rockstar's Keep It Cloudy range although not too keen on the Menthol and Coolant heavy exhale of the Cool Raspberry but that's just me, the picks were Bonfire Toffee, Caramel Cappuccino and Mango Twist.

I would once again like to thank Kirstie from Rockstar Vape Ltd for supplying the 6 flavours from the Keep It Cloudy Range for the purpose of this review.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines