Hi..Im newbie..need jelp please.

Your question takes me back some years... anyway, we used to tell people that if you smoked lights, 12 mg would be a good starting place (not salt nic, the regular nic). If you were smoking regular cigarettes like Marlboro reds, then a 24 mg would be a better starting place as that would be a closer equivalent. Does that help?

Yes thats a relevant information. 2 days ago I was using 12 mg and it did not satisfy me. But when I tried 25 mg salt nic with a bit of menthol I really enjoyed it. Im still using the 25 mg. I would just like to know if what Im doing is correct in lowering my nicotine intake?

Edited by Papsipaps123

The "correct" way of doing things in vaping is whatever works for you. Everyone is different so what works well for one person won't work so well for another.

If the 25 mg works for you, stay with it for awhile until you're totally off the cigarettes. Once you feel comfortable, go down a little - I would suggest down to 21 or 18. If you go down too fast you'll either wind up back on cigarettes or you'll just wind up vaping more often to get the nic your body craves.

7 hours ago, purecbdvapors said:

Hi Welcome on Board!  Here is the BEGINNER’S GUIDE TO CBD

Image Source: Pure CBD Vapors

This poster was not asking about CBD, the question was about nicotine. Talk about CBD is not allowed in the main forum areas. There is a place that's specifically for CBD related discussion.

This post is not it.