JICE - Full Range

timwis

Hi Vapor Talk members, In this e-liquid review i take a look at the full range of shortfill e-liquids from Jice. The full range of flavours were supplied for the purpose of this review by George from Jice.

Introduction

Jice are a premium e-liquid manufacturer from the UK that offer e-liquid at a budget price. Starting out as many newer brands do because the founders of Jice couldn't find reasonably priced e-liquid that tasted that good!

Originally as LemurLiquid over 10,000 bottles of e-liquid was sold before improving the flavours further and re-branding as Jice!

Jice offer 8 100ml shortfill flavours with a 80VG/20PG ratio which come in 120ml chubby Gorilla bottles allowing for the addition of 1 or 2 nic shots respectfully for a 1.5mg or 3mg Nicotine strength. The Nicotine shots can be ordered when ordering the juice at just 50p per shot which is the best value i have come across, also for those who would rather sample the flavours before buying such large bottles Jice offer 10ml sample bottles.

The Flavours In The Range

Grape & Blackcurrant
Strawberry Milkshake
Blue Slush
Red Slush
Fruity Man
Green Slush
Unicorn Blood
Ice Berry

İmageİmage

What I Received?

The full range

Testing Equipment

I added 2 nic shots to each flavour making them all 120ml at 3mg strength and left a week to steep before testing. I tested all flavours on 2 identical set-ups to keep consistent testing conditions.

To keep consistency i have used the same set-ups that i have used for testing other flavours recently!

Set-up 1 = Axial Pro RDA on top of the Ultroner Aether BF device with a pair of 0.30hm SS Alien Claptons on the series deck giving a build resistance of 0.62ohm. I tested all flavours at 55W.

Set-up 2 = Ni 0.2ohm ADA on the SX Auto ESS Driver device. The device was set-up on preset 3 which gives between 30-35W.

The cotton used on the Axial Pro RDA was Vapefly Firebolt.

İmageİmage

The pictures are of the equipment used but not at the time of testing!

My Experience Using The Flavours

Grape & Blackcurrant

The Aroma is mixed dark berries with grape very evident in the background. Due to the title of this e-liquid i was expecting Grape to dominate and Blackcurrant to sit in the background but there is much more going on here. The inhale does have Blackcurrant prominent but also Blackberry is evident as well as more merged dark fruits along with grape in the background. The Exhale see's the Grape become much stronger and also Blackcurrant dominating the other fruits making the name of the juice start to make sense. The aftertaste is mainly Blackcurrant again with grape surprisingly lingering longer sweetening the flavour and leaving a pleasant taste in the mouth. Blackcurrant flavoured juices i do like but tend to find them too rich for an ADV but the Grape prevents the flavour from becoming too sickly, very nice!

SCORE: 9.25/10

Strawberry Milkshake

The Strawberry aroma coming from the open bottle made my mouth water so much so it wasn't till quite a few sniffs that i noticed the presence of Vanilla in the background. This flavour has a real homemade taste to it mainly down to the Strawberry flavour being one of fresh strawberries that could of just been picked, mainly sweet but just a hint of sharpness. The Inhale though isn't dominated by the strawberry flavour as a Vanilla cream more than holds it own. The exhale see's the strawberry flavour dominate much more but now a real thick shake flavour is emerging. The aftertaste left in the mouth is mainly sweet freshly picked Strawberries with just a hint of Vanilla. A cracking Milkshake flavour!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Blue Slush

The Aroma of the opened bottle is one of my favourite flavours Blueberries and ripe blueberries at that, added to this is just the slightest smell of menthol in the background. With three Slush flavours included in the range i wasn't over excited about testing some of the flavours as i don't really vape with coolant and not a Menthol fan but all three Slush's have the least cool to them i have come across in Slush flavours and just a hint of Menthol while still being as refreshing as you would expect from a Slush juice. The inhale is a lovely Blueberry, Raspberry fruity mix with the Blueberry as King, at this stage of the vape their is no cool menthol to be seen. The exhale has the same fruits dominating but now just a hint of Menthol cool becomes evident which freshens the vape up. The aftertaste see's Blueberry out last both Raspberry and Menthol to leave a very pleasant taste. This is a really nice refreshing vape!

SCORE: 9/10

Red Slush

The Aroma of the opened bottle is one of Raspberry and Strawberry very evident with Menthol in the background. As mentioned with the last slush flavour the cool Menthol is not overdone but out of all the three slush flavours does seem slightly stronger in this one. Both Inhale and Exhale see's Raspberries complimented by Ripe Strawberries with the only difference being the presence of cool Menthol on the exhale which while is stronger than in the Blue and Green Slush flavours is still quite tame. The Aftertaste see's the Strawberry get muscled out by the Raspberry flavour but unlike the other Slush flavours in the range the Menthol is more evident and lingers!

SCORE: 8/10

Fruity Man

The aroma is very potent which made me pull my nose to a distance before investigating more. Now with my nose a slight distance away from the opened bottle the aroma is full of Zest and Sour with a definite fruit present that i can't identify, in the background is a more sweeter fruity flavour that is being overwhelmed. The inhale and exhale is consistent throughout but that consistency is inconsistency it'self. This is a really Zesty mix but also has sweet fruits present, each vape is different with different flavours pinging into focus mainly Zest and sour and very citrus, one flavour that is more evident than most is Grapefruit giving the flavour loads of life. The aftertaste is a real surprise after all those Zesty and Citrus flavours bombarding my taste buds, it's actually very fruity but very sweet with no hint of sour, superb e-liquid!

SCORE: 9.5/10

Green Slush

The Aroma is sharp Green Apple and lime but can't detect any menthol at this stage. The third of the Slush flavours and we are back to the smallest hint of cool Menthol just on the exhale which does add freshness to the juice. The inhale and Exhale are consistent apart from the Menthol making an appearance on the Exhale. The juice has a Citrus twist with Lime including it's zest very evident. The main flavour is Apple but it's not sweetening the juice as it's a sharp crisp Green Apple giving this e-liquid quite a bite. The aftertaste starts as sharp Apple but then moves to Lime but now sweetened which lingers, well crafted!

SCORE: 9/10

Unicorn Blood

The Aroma of the opened bottle is very strong and very fruity but at this stage i can't identify individual fruits. The inhale is a real fruity mix with sweet flavours in the fore and citrus in the background cutting through from time to time giving the flavour a real bite! The exhale allows the identification of individual fruits to commence as each exhale brings different fruits into focus, Strawberry, Raspberry, Redcurrant, Apple, Lemon and Lime all make an appearance. Despite the sharpness when the Zesty Lime and Lemon hits the taste buds the aftertaste is one of sweet fruits and very pleasant.

SCORE: 8.75/10

Ice Berry

The Aroma of the opened bottle is one of berries and Aniseed. Another flavour that includes coolant and Menthol but my least favourite not that it's a bad flavour just not to my preference. The inhale i actually like with a good balance between berries and Aniseed with sweeter mixed fruit in the background. The exhale although not overdone compared to some other flavours i have tried is just too much menthol and coolant for me, i think it's because it's more emphasised with the presence of Anise. The Aniseed seems to dominate more with the Aftertaste which i have no complaints about but overall not for me!

SCORE: 7.5/10

Conclusion

A really nice 8 flavoured range of e-liquids which i did think before testing had too many flavours containing Coolant and Menthol but both are much subtler in their use than is normally the case and i actually liked the Slush flavours. Ice Berry just wasn't my cup of tea with Aniseed, Menthol and Coolant on the Exhale just too much for my own personal taste, the picks for me were Strawberry Milkshake and Fruity Man.

I would once again like to thank George from Jice for supplying the flavours for the purpose of this review.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines