New Jersey Flavor Ban

tae111

New Jersey just passed a vape flavor ban that will take effect on April 20th. You can read it here https://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2018/Bills/S3500/3265_I1.HTM. After reading the bill There doesn't seem to be any language about on line, out of state, purchases. Does anyone know if the new law will prohibit out of state retailers to ship juice to customers in NJ?

It's a little frustrating.  I cant find anything describes details but it appears it's just for vaping retailers in New Jersey and probably includes on line activity with any retailers operating inside New Jersey. 

learn to make your own juice.  It's pretty good and not hard to do and WAY cheaper.  WAY. 

7 hours ago, tae111 said:

I have been researching diy juice lately and have ordered pg,vg,nicotine, and some other supplies to get started.

Be sure to take safety precautions when you start making your own juice... use safety glasses and gloves and keep the nicotine well away from kids and pets.

I am the type of person that researches new things to death before I start them. I have the safety glasses and gloves were included in the supplies I ordered. Kids and pets won't be a problem. We don't presently have any pets and the kids are now adults living on their own. I haven't ordered any flavorings yet. I suspect that will be the hardest part. I'm not one that jumps form flavor to flavor. I usually find a flavor I like and stick with it for long periods. Unfortunately the flavor I'm on right now is pretty complex and making it would be difficult. It is a popular flavor so I'm searching for recipes for it. 

I'm the exact opposite of you, I have about a dozen different flavors mixed and switch flavors often. A lot of people here use a program called ejuicemeup to mix their flavors and the program comes with a lot of recipes it can be found here  http://www.ejuice.breaktru.com/ also the site has many recipes on it. If you would list the flavor that you currently vape someone here might have a recipe that they would share with you.