MICROCOSM LIGHT refillable vapes pod

ecoao

Designed by Japanese well-known designer Masayuki Kurokawa.  A refillable pod vape pod system, LiGHT. I really fell in love with its special outlook designed evenly in the first sight that I have never seen before. Not as common as many pod system in the market like pen-style, quadrate design or flatter oval shape. It is in more elegant and dimensional oval shape to fit palms holding, it is really a special and friendly design I think.

Its vaping experiences also stun me really. As a pod system for flavor, we know that leaking, popping or spitting is all part of vaping, right? So if I have a vaping device that minimizes these issues, I would be great appreciation and excited. To surprise, LiGHT just did it! I have been using LiGHT for two weeks and its leaking proof do a good job, additionally I do not meet the spit back issue yet. The press to fill also is a convenient way for filling and effectively reduces the waste of e-liquid.

It is producing some really flavorful vaping, so similar to the Uwell Carliburn which gets high score by all vaping users. For my own point of view of vaping, I think it is truly not less than Renova Zero, drad nano, smok novo or other popular open pod system in the market. LiGHT portable pod will be definitely in your repurchase list!