New Vaper

Sunflower

Some things to keep in mind is that you'll want to get the equipment that's right for you, the right amount of nicotine content in your eliquid is very important, the desire to stay off cigarettes, and having enough back ups to get you through should anything fail at any time. If you have those things, you'll be just fine.

Welcome to Vapor Talk.  :)

Edited by Tam

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was in a similar situation, I had trouble when I started vaping because I was still smoking. I decided to stop smoking and start just vaping and that is when I realised that it is better for me than smoking. I felt much better and now I don't even want to smoke so in a way vaping helped me stop. You can buy vape liquids on aquavape.co.uk. They really have great prices on their products and they have all the tastes you might want. You will save a lot of money on their website because there are always sales and good deals. You also get free delivery on orders above 25£.

• 1 year later...

i like mint flavor because better for my throat . when i was young , i didnt notice about this . now my age  goes elder day by day. 

i cant smoke any more. 

so ,vaping is better choice.

good luck !

msvap