VEIIK Cracker Pod Kit, Cookie Size Lightweight to Vape.

ElegoMall

Hi, folks. The VEIIK Cracker Pod makes me so impressive when I first look at it. Its shining fabulous oil painting style, it's worth noting that the panel is 2.5D tempered glass. The whole size looks like a tiny cute cookie. From VEIIK, the relatively new vape company successfully grab the public attention by its looks. The appearance of Cracker makes it can be a perfect gift for holiday season, if I go to a holiday party, I definitely brings Cracker rather than others (Check 10 best vape kit for holiday party). 

15706779318rLsM.jpeg

Although it's a quite tiny size, it still has 500mAh built-in battery to make sure you all-day vaping and charging within 1 hour. With the lanyard, it won't miss in your giant bag or deep coat pocket. Different from other current normal pod kits, Cracker's mouthpiece on the one corner of its square shape, that maybe challenge some user's vaping habit.  But when you get used to it, you will love the compact size and exquisite convenient design.

1570677949HfSzF.jpeg

Moving to its vaping performance. Cracker kit has 2ml refillable cartridge with 1.2ohm ceramic coil inside, fill the e-juice you loved, and wait around 10 minutes to make sure it is fully saturated. With the draw-activated function, you can vape anytime you want. Due to the given size and functions, Cracker kit design as a typical MTL device, so you can enjoy the fluent airflow generates smooth taste. Its retail price marked with $25.49, contact vape wholesale to get bulk price.

Wholesale VEIIK Cracker Pod Kit start with $13.67: https://www.elegomall.com/vaporesso-renova-zero-press-to-fill-pod-system-kit-orange-2ml.html

Register to view your bulk price, contact sale representatives to upgrade your membership. :)