Aspire Breeze NXT: 50vg/50pv or 70vg/30pg to maximise coil use

sophie777

I just got the new Aspire breeze NXT when my Nautilus AIO stopped working. Both are really great vapes. I never really understood what the difference of these really does, I mainly vape Non-flavored and vape all day basically, otherwise the Nicorette lozenges punch a hole in my wallet every week. Is 50/50 better than 70/30 for this type of vape for maximising life of each coil, or the other way around? I'm trying to reduce my nicotine cost as low as possible.

50/50 means 50% PG/50% VG. Find out which one is the first number. Some companies use PG first, VG second. Others use VG as the first number. The more VG in an eliquid, the faster it'll gunk up your coil.

VG = a little sweeter, more vapor, smoother hit, gunks up coils faster

PG = gives a harsher throat hit, is the flavor carrier, less vapor, coils should last longer

If I were you I'd go for the something that's not nic salt for your devices. Nic salts are mostly for pod style devices although they can be used for both, for what you have, I'd go for the non salts at 50/50.

Just my two cents.  :) 

Edited to add:  Sorry, I just saw your Subject line. Since it's 70 VG, I'd definitely go for the 50/50 blend instead if you want to prolong the life of your coil.

Edited by Tam