No atominizor

Jbash

My ijoy avenger is not working properly, it is only saying no atominizor, my tank won't tighten up, just keeps spinning. It's a new mod, maybe have had a month.  Any ideas on what I can do or am I just f&$_&d????

First you will need to determine what is spinning.  Is it the base of the tank or is the 510 connector spinning inside the top of the mod?  If it's the tank, it should be pretty easy to see where it is spinning and either fix or deep six the tank.  If it is the 510 connector then things get a bit more difficult.  I don't have this mod and have no idea if it can be taken apart and repaired or no.  Hope this helps a little.  

Thanks, ya it's not the tank, I've tried several tanks, they all just spin. I'm guessing I've stripped it or something. There are 4 screw on top of the mod, but of course I can't find a screw driver that small to open it.  I'm just sad that it's so new and can't use!!!

Thanks for replying!!!

10 minutes ago, Jbash said:

Thanks, ya it's not the tank, I've tried several tanks, they all just spin. I'm guessing I've stripped it or something. There are 4 screw on top of the mod, but of course I can't find a screw driver that small to open it.  I'm just sad that it's so new and can't use!!!

Thanks for replying!!!

My pleasure.  Here is a link where DJlsb opens one up.  You can see where the 510 is held underneath by a nut.  That is probably loose.  Unfortunately there is a good probability that the ground wire may have disconnected while the atty was spinning.  You may have some soldering to do.  

You can watch how he puts it back together and get a feel for how much work might be involved.  

Thank you very much!!  I didn't see the video where he opens it up though, this was just a video on the actual mod and how to use voice thing, is there another video that you know of where he actually opens up the mod