I'm a proponent of flavored vape juice. Does anyone know or have any inside info of  what is going to happen with our flavors?  I mean if they shut down shops serving flavors. Are they going to shut down online as well.

Right now it depends on where you are

and, if this federal ban happens. 

but here's a snap shot of what is happening locally in Michigan...

Effective Oct 2 (I believe, have heard different dates) NY has banned all but cigarette flavors, and just heard last night Mass has banned all ecigs including hardware, not just juices.

From the CASAA newsletter a couple days ago... it looks like many states and a few cities are considering full-ban on ALL vaping products, not just flavors... all of these will be challenged in court, I hope:

I did a flavor inventory yesterday, I have about 4,000 ml of flavoring. I use about 20% flavor in my DIY juices so I seem to have enough flavoring to make 20,000 ml of juice. Assuming I go through 10 ml of juice per day (I don't think I go through that much)  I have enough flavoring to last about 5 1/2 years.

The unintended consequences of a flavor ban would be some people might use grocery store flavoring to flavor their juice, grocery store flavoring is not meant for vaping, and could have ingredients that could be harmful if inhaled.

finally some sanity. 

thanks for both posts, cany

A judge in NY issued a stay on the ban of flavored juices while an appeal brought by local companies is heard. We still have our flavored juices for now.

7 hours ago, Squid said:

A judge in NY issued a stay on the ban of flavored juices while an appeal brought by local companies is heard. We still have our flavored juices for now.

Im amazed that happened