New to vaping

aherbe

Hello! I'm very new to vaping, so please don't be mean. I started with the SMOK pod system then upgraded to the SMOK T-PRIV with TFV8 Baby (standard) tank. I accidentally gutted the pre-installed coil when trying to figure out why I leaked an entire 5ml of juice the first time I used it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Completely accidental. Thankfully it also had the dual coil with it, no leaks since switching! I also purchased the TFV8 Baby V2 tank with it, which I haven't opened yet. I'm vaping CBD oil (150mg per 30ml) with 6mg of nicotine juice together. Great flavor mix I put together I might add. One of my local shops is amazing with great flavors and prices! My problem is, I'm having trouble finding the best seeing for me. Should I just start with the lowest and keep going up until I find the right one? Right now I'm at 43.0 watts on normal. Sometimes my clouds will be huge and others not so much. There's also a whistling sound at times, but not always (I guess turning the.... Airflow?..... part in the bottom changes that). I have successfully stopped smoking my filtered cigars for a full week and plan to lower my nicotine mg in two more weeks! I also have trouble sometimes with coughing a lot, like I've just talked a huge toke from a blunt (something I haven't done in 16 years) and that tends to be a problem sometimes. Eventually I'll be vaping to simply enjoy the amazing flavors available, but I'm lost on how to find the best settings to use. Any and all advice given is appreciated very much! TIA

On 4/1/2019 at 12:39 AM, aherbe said:

Hello! I'm very new to vaping, so please don't be mean. I started with the SMOK pod system then upgraded to the SMOK T-PRIV with TFV8 Baby (standard) tank. I accidentally gutted the pre-installed coil when trying to figure out why I leaked an entire 5ml of juice the first time I used it. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Completely accidental. Thankfully it also had the dual coil with it, no leaks since switching! I also purchased the TFV8 Baby V2 tank with it, which I haven't opened yet. I'm vaping CBD oil (150mg per 30ml) with 6mg of nicotine juice together. Great flavor mix I put together I might add. One of my local shops is amazing with great flavors and prices! My problem is, I'm having trouble finding the best seeing for me. Should I just start with the lowest and keep going up until I find the right one? Right now I'm at 43.0 watts on normal. Sometimes my clouds will be huge and others not so much. There's also a whistling sound at times, but not always (I guess turning the.... Airflow?..... part in the bottom changes that). I have successfully stopped smoking my filtered cigars for a full week and plan to lower my nicotine mg in two more weeks! I also have trouble sometimes with coughing a lot, like I've just talked a huge toke from a blunt (something I haven't done in 16 years) and that tends to be a problem sometimes. Eventually I'll be vaping to simply enjoy the amazing flavors available, but I'm lost on how to find the best settings to use. Any and all advice given is appreciated very much! TIA

That should say taken, not talked!

On 4/3/2019 at 12:25 PM, cany said:

Welcome aboard   Yes on your settings start low   and increase until you find your sweet spot

I've noticed the coil makes a huge difference in the performance of the tank.