I just put a new coil in my tank after cleaning it (since I hadn't changed my coil in a month) and my mod keeps saying "Check Atomizer." The ohms are all reading 0.00. I unscrew it, empty the new juice, take it all apart again, put another NEW coil in it, new juice, I screw it in and the first thing it says is "Check Atomizer." The ohms are still 0.00. I unscrew it again, get a dry q-tip and clean out the inside of where the atomizer screws into the mod, I took the atomizer apart and soaked the bottom of the tank in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes, i rinsed it off and let it sit before putting it back together. It's still reading 0.00ohm.

It never asks me the "new coil?" question, so I'm wondering if it's just something wrong with my mod? Please help, I really just wanna hit my vape. I just got a yummy new juice so I'm bummed I'm not using it.

You don't say what kind of tank and mod you have. The most common solution to your problem is probably the center pin on the mod isn't high enough, if you use a pin or toothpick to pry it up a little bit it will probably help. If you use a metal pin or needle to pry it up keep your fingers away from the fire button, or remove the batteries if possible.

I guess you did say what kind of mod you have in the title.

Edited by FXRich