Smok 22 won't fire up

my Vape 22 been ok for 4mth. now on a charge[USB light lit] so came to fire it up gave 5 presses on activation button & nothing but light around activation button blinked very fast & sempt  more than the usual 3 to 4 blinks as I expected in working condition over last 4mth. use... guessing it blinked 10 or 12 times more so[?]

then got cleaver[NOT!] went on line got a tad info... AND acted on it in hope to sort it, AND here I'am... Hi all ☺️ well I acted on it could be to coil [-/+] pin not connecting to 🔋 so pull it a little so pin [+end] connects to battery to intent & purpose hope it did... cannnected tank  coil mouthpiece  to battery gave it some charge USB indecator-light lit up nowt out of ordinary, so after some 15mins gave 5x-presses on button & nowt[even the 10- 12 blinks had earlier had vanished.. gone nothing dead!] so in a fix & in hope someone show a way to on this one... please, be much obliged if can, thanks in advance lads

Not just "lads" on this forum.   :)

How long have you had your mod on charge? I would suggest you let it fully charge to see if you still have the same problem.

If getting a full charge doesn't fix it, do you have another coil to try? Although rare, you could have gotten a couple of bad coils.

45 minutes ago, Tam said:

Not just "lads" on this forum.   :)

How long have you had your mod on charge? I would suggest you let it fully charge to see if you still have the same problem.

If getting a full charge doesn't fix it, do you have another coil to try? Although rare, you could have gotten a couple of bad coils.

Yo,  firstly thanks for your reply Tam, at my apologies to you & at that to all the other lasses I do send on to.... x 😁 

now, 

yep it would've been a good 5hrs+ now on a charge through night[I made do with a 'bluPro' e-pen... broke my tank few week back so late night quick buy at a 24hr.Tesco's] erm' well on looking at my V-22 can see USB lit up indicating it getting charged, so suppose the acid test is now[?] pick it up press 5 & see if it does the do, really do hope so

so here goes....

nothing completely dead no blinking lights nor owt, I've noticed that the start-up button it looks slightly, very slightly not quite sitting right...

no spare coils on me at mo, I'm due to be in town 12 noon so should imagine I call at a e-store see what can be done, if not sorted beforhand. [I'm really very much a novice on dis, it's all a learning curve at mo the V-22 my first buy, had quite happy days really the bluPRO more emergency buy knowing had a long all 🌃 nighter ahead & V-22 tank brok so needs be....but it 'blu'ming awful.... seems very hard pullin when taking a toke[?] 

erm' one thing is, is I'd been toking on V-22 while it was on charge yesterday sat at home... [?] so dunno if maybe it doing that..! 

right oki-doke get sending this script off & thanks again Tam I sees you laterz... x

Please don't leave it charging through the night, if something should short out, you won't be awake to take action.

Perhaps not helpful right now, but we always recommend having back ups. Then, when you get back ups for your batteries, tanks and coils, get more back ups. You can never have too many. I once went through four batteries and two tanks (some weren't charged when I thought they were, dropped one tank and it broke, had a couple of bad coils, etc.). Many forum members laugh when we tell them to get back ups (as many as you can afford), but then they come back and tell us that they either were very glad they listened or they say they should have listened and go out to buy more.

Good luck to you! Come back and let us know what happened.  :)

11 hours ago, Tam said:

Please don't leave it charging through the night, if something should short out, you won't be awake to take action.

Perhaps not helpful right now, but we always recommend having back ups. Then, when you get back ups for your batteries, tanks and coils, get more back ups. You can never have too many. I once went through four batteries and two tanks (some weren't charged when I thought they were, dropped one tank and it broke, had a couple of bad coils, etc.). Many forum members laugh when we tell them to get back ups (as many as you can afford), but then they come back and tell us that they either were very glad they listened or they say they should have listened and go out to buy more.

Good luck to you! Come back and let us know what happened.  :)

Hi Tam, have a update from this morning...

well I'd called town as said & popped in couple of e-stores so firstly kind lady she took a look & gave it all a clean inc. battery points[-/+] reconnecting the vape tank to 🔋 battery it we noticed the glass diameter in use wasn't quite sitting right upon the battery, kinda loose/wobbly [?] deciding to replace it [& kid you not] that did sit so sweet upon the 🔋 casing nice & firm no probs & all before without tightly screw down of the top-cap & mouthpiece as be the norm.  we gave it a 15mins in store charge.... alas on trying to fire it all on up .... got nowt to owt of any much nowt ditto, zilch boggar-all! so I thanked her & left having bought & kept the glass tank & bottle of e-liq. at £8.50 /[US.$11.22] went on my way...

my next stop a store I've frequented before 'VapeCity' all I'll say is if anyone will know it's these lads, it they who'll prevail[!] 

& thus so it did come to pass, ..... having explained my situation passed over my vape for my man to have a look..[?] 

he looked barely glanced with his expert eye then turned & said there that's the problem, pointing at inside of the USB porthole it's the contact pins they truly mashed-up.... [Oh!] I mumbled "better be more careful when I'm plugging in" told me its over, it cannot be saved it'll never vape again it's gone to vape heaven... *RIP* asked how much for a new one when he said twenty quid mate, I said bargain...  so there it all is I'm sat toking on my new vape, loved other in black but this is better in all shiney chrome... ! 

at £20.00 /[US.$26.40] an absolute bargain had at that..! Oh.... still, a big thanks Tam.

x

6 hours ago, Tam said:

Thanks for the update, @Farny I'm glad to hear you got it resolved (sort of). Now, next time you're in town, make sure to get some back ups!  :)

Cheers Tam, will be doing just that on the back-ups, tnx. F