Vape Pen 22 battery is blinking 4 times

abohra

I have recently bought the Vape Pen 22 and have not used for some 15 odd days and now when I am trying to use it the battery is blinking for 4 times and when I charged it for almost 3-4 hours I am still facing the same problem. Vape Pen 22 battery is blinking 4 times

I googled "vape pen 22 blinks 4 times" and got a link that let to a page that said this:

If LED light blinks as below,then it is working great.

1. 8 seconds protection:the LED light will blink 5 times when the power button is held for longer than 8 seconds,and the battery will automatically shut down the output.

2. Resistance protection:when the atomizer resistance is lower than 0.1 ohm or higher than 2.5 ohms,the LED light will blink 4 times and the battery will automatically shut down the output.

3. Low voltage protection:when battery capacity is lower than 3. 3V,the LED light will blink 15 times and the battery will automatically shut down the output.

If LED light blinks as below,then it is malfunctional.

1.LED light keeps blinking.

2.LED light keeps lighting.

Solutions:

Please try to use coil or tank which resistance is between 0.1 ohm and 2.5 ohms.

There can be infinite problems especially with the quality of vapes one uses and hence its very necessary that one selects the best quality of vape pens and other accessories to fulfill his leisure. I recommend you to try out the products of (spammy link removed) since I recently had a very good experience with them.

Edited by Mark
Spam link